• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Any Good PC Games?

Sinatra+

Onyx user!
Any good browser games out there? Im not talking about steam games or anything like that Im talking about games that I can play on google or some shit.. really bored rn any suggestions?

Dusk

based
Idk i dont know many but Runescape and if your really bored www.aq.com games a bit weird but theres a leveling system so i like it both are mmorpgs if you tryna play aq ill skype you and play because i am also bored as hell

Fedora

@Dusk bro AQ was my shit for the longest man I've been a member since 2009, but haven't actually played in like 2 years lol.

But Happy wheels is a pretty fun time killer, used to play it all the time during middleschool in the computer lab

Fedora

Dusk said:
@Fedora lmao same i played regular aq while aqw beta was out then joined aqw in 2009 and played for years its been about the same time since i played
yeah I just kinda forgot about it for a bit then I went back to start playing again (around may last year I even bought membership and the ac coins offer they give with the membership lol) but I was just way to far behind on everything to really play so I just kinda let it sit there.
I log in every now and then to just roam the game

Savage

Onyx user!
There's a browser version of CS:GO I forget what it's called though, it made me pretty mad but it was a little fun.