• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Any exercises recommended to make my triceps bigger?

Bullets

Can you guys please give me a list of exercises that will make my triceps bigger. And will protein be necessary to gain muscle?

Rambo

User is banned.
Bullets said:
Can you guys please give me a list of exercises that will make my triceps bigger. And will protein be necessary to gain muscle?
When gaining muscle it is recommended to take in at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight (if you weight 150 take in 150 grams of protein. I personally take 2 grams per pound of bodyweight. The best workouts for triceps are.

Tricep Dips
Skull Crushers
Closed Grip Bench Press

Those are some basic ones. If you have a cable machine you can have more of a variety when working out.

Reptar

Power member.
What I usually do to build both my biceps and triceps is drink protein shakes before and after I jack off. If your usually in public, an alternative would be buying a shake weight.
Note: Make sure to switch positions & hands, otherwise you'll look like this fool.
TUHGmVU.png

Jack Goff

Onyx user!
Rambo said:
When gaining muscle it is recommended to take in at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight (if you weight 150 take in 150 grams of protein. I personally take 2 grams per pound of bodyweight. The best workouts for triceps are.

Tricep Dips
Skull Crushers
Closed Grip Bench Press

Those are some basic ones. If you have a cable machine you can have more of a variety when working out.

So you end up getting in around 300+ grams of protein per day? You on roids or natty?

Rambo

User is banned.
Jack Goff said:
So you end up getting in around 300+ grams of protein per day? You on roids or natty?
Natural lol I don't do it everyday just some.