• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Angry Birds dethroned?

Coocoobirdie

The new game that only came out one week ago, "Cut the Rope Experimental" has beaten Angry Birds on the App Store. While this has happened before with Tiny Wings and a few other apps, this may be the time when Angry Birds finally goes down.
Personally, I don't mind the game Angry Birds, it's okay, but I hate the fact that it has stayed at the top this long. It's not an AMAZING game. The original Cut the Rope was a great game, and I bet the new one is good too. I'm surprised Angry Birds has stayed at number 1 so long, I thought nearly Apple device had it a while ago. Some other company should make an innovative game such as Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, or Tiny Wings with a new, thoughtful, and fun gameplay, while still having the frequent updated and support that Angry Birds did. Thoughts, anyone?

TD5X

i never saw why ppl lliked those birds so much i would label it one of the most overrated games along with the new anime puzzle game, catherine

Coocoobirdie

I know right? I'm trying to get this portable device section going... I might have a contest/giveaway for this new app 'Cut the Rope Experimental'... Might get this section more traffic...

Ace

Power member.
Cute the rope is the shit thats why

Sharp

User is banned.
WTF something beat angry crap, i've gotta see this

Philly

Power member.
This is an old thread. But I don't believe it will go anywhere. I hear people talking about it all the time.

NiQue

Onyx user!
Angry birds still deserves the number 1 spot. It is a very well made game and I have never had any glitches or seen any bugs. It has a good loading time and is addictive as hell. Angry birds & Doodle Jump got me through most science lessons.

Leafs

Power member.
Im going to try playing that game. Cut the rope sounds fun.