• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Android or iPhone?

Zangrefia

Onyx user!
I have never had a smartphone and plan on getting one. I have been leaning towards the iPhone 4 because of it's many uses. Not like the android phones can't do the same, but because of the design and beauty of it. I know it's marketed in such a way that if you buy one, you feel "upper class" but that isn't how I feel. I just need it to check stocks, control my stocks, send some emails here and there, listen to music, videos, play games, and that's about it.

So the question, Android, or iPhone?

Dispersserfewsdcx

Onyx user!
I used to think iPhone, then i've noticed that throughout 2010, the Android have made interesting models and with some nifty features.
But iPhone, because you can Jailbreak them ;)

Thalilol

Onyx user!
iPhone cause you can Jailbreak them, though all paid repairs etc is lost then.

I personally have a HTC Desire my self, and god I love it. First smartphone, and defently not the last! It's so great to go on facebook, send emails and what not, when sitting in a random bus out in no where.

Fast Don't Lie

Onyx user!
I'm an iPhone owner (3GS) and I actually wouldn't mind having an Android. Too be honest, they are both equally great, and some have their advantages/disadvantages over each other. The only thing with the iPhone however, is Apple seems to hate open source, which is why you have to jailbreak your iDevice to customize your iPhone even further than the lame settings Apple starts you off with. With Android however, keep in mind that it's powered by Google, it's completely open source. That's Google for you, they love open source.

I don't own the Android, but a friend does. He let me mess around with it and it was actually quite nice. But I do agree, the physical design of the iPhone 4 is great. The Verizon iPhones also don't have the antenna problem.

im daddy

android. iphone has way to many problems. just don't like it.

i used to like iphone, now its just shit, get android imo bro

LoveToHax

Onyx user!
Android is more powerful, but iPhone is more user friendly.
I like the iphone personally.

Incomplete

Onyx user!
I think iPhone looks better, but the Droid Incredible is Incredible lol

Beau

Onyx user!
Iphone Because its user friendly :]

If I were you I'd get the iPhone because of all the features it provides, everything you can do with a jailbroken one, etc.

yeh, android is good, but i do agree with most of you, the games ARE better i have to admit that