• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

American Express Black Card :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supra

Power member.
Ok so today, my mom was finally accepted to get a Centurion Card (aka Black Card)

I'll put a link to all the rules and how to get one yourself, if your interested.
http://www.mahalo.com/how-to-get-an-american-express-black-card/

There are so many rules to owning it and shes not sure what to do. The biggest rule is to spend 250.000$ in 1 year.

I was like WTF, why so much money? but after reading everything they emailed her, I sorta understand.

What should I buy? I just graduated high school and got accepted in to CU (California University) and my mom wants to get me a gift.

MidnightBlue

User is banned.
First of all congratulations on being accepted to a new university! That's really sweet that your mom is letting you buy a gift with her credit card. Did she give you a limit of how much you want price wise? What are some of the things you already own and what's on your wish list? You can measure out the pros and cons of the items you want and it'll help you narrow it down. Reading product reviews from other people also help. You can also see which items you think you'll use the most and the least. That's some of the tips that helped me with deciding what I want.

Also be careful with handling credit cards. You don't want to spend too much on it where you owe a lot of money and are in debt. It could ruin your credit score. Always pay on time otherwise you get charged a late fee and your credit score will go down. I would pay the whole amount or at least above the minimum payment before or on the due date, otherwise you get charged with interest. This is coming from someone that had owned a few credit cards and was in debt. I think you guys should know already, but just trying to help. :)

Good luck. :)

Creator

Power member.
$250,000 or $250.00. It looks like a decimal to me. But yeah what Philly said. Get a sick ass car.

Quad

User is banned.
Dont buy a car, stupidest idea ever. The second the car leaves the lot it loses value and therefore you are losing money. I would suggest real estate, gold, silver, or fancy colored diamonds. Guaranteed to rise over the next 10-25 years and you will be making money on your money.

Felony

Quad said:
Dont buy a car, stupidest idea ever. The second the car leaves the lot it loses value and therefore you are losing money. I would suggest real estate, gold, silver, or fancy colored diamonds. Guaranteed to rise over the next 10-25 years and you will be making money on your money.
What he said. Buy something that is going to rise. So you can actually have a nice car and not use all your money on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.