• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Almost eaten by a wolf during smoke sesh.

Weed

So me and my bro were just chilling out by his house and there's this big pavilion next to some woods where we go to smoke because it is used as a Farmers Market on Wednsdays and Fridays. The woods next to it is notorious for having wolves in them. So we have our smoke sesh and are just chillin and talking about stuff. It's about 1 AM at this point and we were talking about his crazy ass ex girlfriend when my friend stops in the middle of his sentence and stares out at the woods. My friend has really good eye sight and can see better than me in the dark. He asks me "do you see that?" I didn't see anything so I was just telling him that he was too high and was paranoid. He says we have to run, which I really didn't feel like doing but he insisted. At this point I was pretty freaked out too so we got up and booked it down the road back to his house. When we get on his front porch he told me that he saw a wolf, and it was walking toward us slowly. I didn't believe him. So we were about to open his door to go inside when we both, I shit you not, heard a wolf howl from the direction of the pavilion. Let's just say we both shat a brick and ran the fuck into his house. Yes I know this sounds crazy and my friends mom didn't believe us and told us we were just too high and paranoid.

Sam

Haha thats fucked up. My lazy ass probably wouldnt have ran. If i couldnt see it, i wouldnt be moving.