• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

(Almost) any game from the origin store

The Hackforums user sneaky is selling codes for Origin games.
Since I'm his co-worker/partner I thought I should post this :)

NOTE: You need a Hackforums account to complete your order.

http://sneakystore.tk

Simba

User is banned.
I'd like to vouch for this service since Quad is a nice member, and deserves trust from others. Good luck with your/his sales. :)

iPhone

User is banned.
How does this "Store" work?

Can you explain it please?

I deff. will purchase many copies of BF3 if you can explain how it works

-iPhone

Wheelz

I can't use HackForums anymore until I get this firewall thing straightened out but this store looks pretty cool. I might end up buying a BF3 code from their. One question though, do these codes work if you download a cracked version of the game then put it in, or do you just make a Origin account then put the code in and it will be added to your library? Also will these codes work if I play this game on Xbox?

Smores

Onyx user!
Wheelz said:
I can't use HackForums anymore until I get this firewall thing straightened out but this store looks pretty cool. I might end up buying a BF3 code from their. One question though, do these codes work if you download a cracked version of the game then put it in, or do you just make a Origin account then put the code in and it will be added to your library? Also will these codes work if I play this game on Xbox?

Just make an Origin account and go to the top and press Redeem Product Key, I think keys only for for PC

Wheelz

Facebook said:
Wheelz said:

Just make an Origin account and go to the top and press Redeem Product Key, I think keys only for for PC

Hmm Ok, I was hoping there would be some way they could work on Xbox, because I could just download a cracked version then put it on a Xbox disc. Its just I'm pretty sure my computer isn't good enough to run this game smoothly.

Smores

Onyx user!
Wheelz said:
Facebook said:
Wheelz said:

Hmm Ok, I was hoping there would be some way they could work on Xbox, because I could just download a cracked version then put it on a Xbox disc. Its just I'm pretty sure my computer isn't good enough to run this game smoothly.

Ya i know what you mean, I bought a se'd code for 15$ then realizing it wouldn't play on my computer for some stupid ass reason, then I se'd 2 other keys and gave them to friends :x

iPhone said:
How does this "Store" work?

Can you explain it please?

I deff. will purchase many copies of BF3 if you can explain how it works

-iPhone

This is how the store works:
1. You select the games you'd like to buy
2. Click the cart and then checkout
3. Pay with PayPal and enter te transaction ID at the bottom of the checkout page
4. Click the link to send a PM to sneaky on HF (This is just to identify you)
5. Wait and recive your code(s) in a PM on Hackforums

If anything is unclear, feel free to ask :)