• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

"ADVENTURE" Series Phone Cases & More

Sector

Power member.
THE   ADVENTURE SERIES

Available models: iPhone 4-6+, iPod Touch, & Galaxy S4/5

MkerYho.png

PRICE: $38.00

I will also be selling this available in prints, framed prints, canvas prints and rugs.
Accepted payment options: [size=medium]PayPal[/size][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Amazon[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] & BitCoin.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Payment must be made before delivery of item.[/font]​

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thank you.[/font]​

Taunt

User is banned.
This is really nice, I might buy if my mom lets me.

Sector

Power member.
Thanks for the interest and compliments, boys.

DepicT

User is banned.
@Sector given I paid more if it costs you more, would you be able to make one like that or similar with different text?

Sector

Power member.
DepicT said:
@Sector given I paid more if it costs you more, would you be able to make one like that or similar with different text?

Well, it's my design, so I can modify it, but that requires time. Are you wanting to change "ADVENTURE" to something else?

DepicT

User is banned.
Sector said:
Well, it's my design, so I can modify it, but that requires time. Are you wanting to change "ADVENTURE" to something else?

Yeah, to my personal name. Pm me your skype so we can talk about it.

Sector

Power member.
DepicT said:
Yeah, to my personal name. Pm me your skype so we can talk about it.
I keep all deal-related conversation via private message. Regardless, I am leaving the house soon, so I'd rather not go on Skype in the first place.

Send me a private message with details and I'll let you know what I can do.

Rolo

Power member.
The amount of sleekness and simplicity in this design makes this case look amazing. I'd buy it if I had the cash.

Hurt

I saw this on your portfolio after viewing the North Metro Imports branding, really smooth and clean design!
While I love the design it just isn't my style of phone case but it looks beautiful nonetheless. Good luck selling this, and amazing job on the design!

Awe

User is banned.
those cases look really nice and clean i may want to buy one