• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Adderall 30mg XR

blast

okay so I'm asking for a friend, jk...

I was wondering if taking adderall can hinder your ability to get hard? I'm not prescribed, I just do it from time to time. I know vyvanse can make it super hard to have sex but does adderall do that too?

Beam

Power member.
yo send me some of that shit dude

blast

Beam said:
yo send me some of that shit dude
send me money via PP and I'll ship it to you lol

Samus

Power member.
I'm on this exact pill haha it's orange with the lighter orange where you can see the beads yeah nah man I still get a engorged hard on I mean I cant even waistband the damn thing haha when that shit happens I need to be in privacy of my own home if that shit happened in public it would be funny as fuck it would def turn a lot of heads when they see that girth monster I need to switch to different shit deadass cus of that reason random shit will trigger it I do not recommend this pill

blast

Samus said:
I'm on this exact pill haha it's orange with the lighter orange where you can see the beads yeah nah man I still get a engorged hard on I mean I can even waistband the damn thing haha when that shit happens I need to be in privacy of my own home if that shit happened in public it would be funny as fuck it would def turn a lot of heads when they see that girth monster I need to switch to different shit deadass cus of that reason random shit will trigger it I do not recommend this pill
swear to god all the shit you post has me rolling. Well I've already taken it but my girl has a headache so I guess that means no pussy for me

Samus

Power member.
blast said:
swear to god all the shit you post has me rolling. Well I've already taken it but my girl has a headache so I guess that means no pussy for me
haha deadass I give my bitch a tummy ache when she in the mood, if you got this pill tho it makes you feel happy as shit but like some stuff will set you off easily I got mad at my mom for not doing my laundry no joke now that I think about it I laugh but I was serious as shit when I came home to my laundry still in the basket

blast

Samus said:
haha deadass I give my bitch a tummy ache when she in the mood, if you got this pill tho it makes you feel happy as shit but like some stuff will set you off easily I got mad at my mom for not doing my laundry no joke now that I think about it I laugh but I was serious as shit when I came home to my laundry still in the basket
Bro we both took addy and now she's KO'd with a headache. I'm feeling great but it's cool.

Samus

Power member.
blast said:
Bro we both took addy and now she's KO'd with a headache. I'm feeling great but it's cool.
haha yeah get a headache sometimes I just take my moms prescriptions pain killers haha

elite

no i take vyvanse a lot and its really good when i sex your mom ahahha

blast

elite said:
no i take vyvanse a lot and its really good when i sex your mom ahahha
how does it feel to be the funniest guy on the forum? please tell me?