• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

adderall 30mg 24 Hr XR (QUESTION)

Bishop

Onyx user!
alright so I take 30mg adderall 24 hour extended release. idk if anyone takes the same or takes adderall in general. I take it daily Monday through Friday because of my ADHD. It is prescribed to me. Anyways i take at about 6:50am to 7am every morning. I get to school by 7:15am to 7:20am. When I get in my first class which starts at 7:30, I notice I start to sweat really bad. but only my armpits. my legs will be cold (if I am wearing shorts which I do mostly everyday) and my hands can even be cold and my armpits will be sweating like crazy. my whole body can be really cold and then I'll feel drips of sweqt just rolling down my side. it's embarrassing as hell. I'm a pretty popular kid in school and when I don't take my ADHD medicine. I'm a class clown, I joke around a lot, people find me to be more fun and sarcastic. when I take my pill its the opposite. I'm depressed, I have short temper, and the dumbest shit will piss me off. My main purpose for this thread is to ask this: Does anyone else sweat really had on Adderall? right now as I'm typing this im on my medication. I'm also shitting. anyways my armpits are soaked and im not even doing anything. just sitting at a desk my pits constantly sweat. my shirt is soaked with sweat its nasty. I smell like shit. 

Homie

Maybe you're alergic to it? And it's causing you to perspire a lot.

Hurt

No idea what would cause this, maybe you're allergic like @homie suggested.
Never taken adderall, so I'm not sure. Good luck figuring this out, that sucks.

Bishop

Onyx user!
Homie said:
Maybe you're alergic to it? And it's causing you to perspire a lot.

no I'm not allergic, I've been prescribed since 8th grade and im a junior now. I used to take vyvanse and I didn't swear as bad or rarely ever did. but I switched to adderall because that shit made me like a damn zombie. addy I can be myself every now and then but idk it pisses me off so damn bad 

FeaR

This is 100% normal one of the side effects from the medicine, get with your doctor and try another brand. I use to be on meds for the same reason and I use to sweat like that as well. I just decided to cold turkey quit everything about a year ago a lot of the side effects are near gone. I will never take meds for depression or ADHD again and learn to handle it naturally.

Name

Power member.
I take 30mg Adderall XR and I have noticed my armpits sweat when I am just sitting at my desk but I never thought it could be related to the meds. Also have you recently started talking it? I have been prescribed Adderall since I was in 1st grade and I am currently in grade 11. Every time I up my dosage I am VERY quiet and somewhat depressed for a little while until my body gets used to the medication.

Bishop

Onyx user!
Name said:
I take 30mg Adderall XR and I have noticed my armpits sweat when I am just sitting at my desk but I never thought it could be related to the meds. Also have you recently started talking it? I have been prescribed Adderall since I was in 1st grade and I am currently in grade 11. Every time I up my dosage I am VERY quiet and somewhat depressed for a little while until my body gets used to the medication.
I only take it on weekdays and I've been taking it since 8th grade. I get pretty depressed or mad when I'm on it. and sweat my ass off

Brio

User is banned.
Fam why are you taking this medication if you are not pleased with the outcome? Live life the way you want to, If you think you are better off without the meds talk to your parents.

Bishop

Onyx user!
Brio said:
Fam why are you taking this medication if you are not pleased with the outcome? Live life the way you want to, If you think you are better off without the meds talk to your parents.

oh trust me I have. I've tried but I can't or else I will flunk outta high school. this is the only shit that helps me pass. all I focus on outside of school is my job and selling weed. and my girl. Idgaf about anything. in school I don't try unless im on my pill. I haven't done homework since freshman year