• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Adblock

Philly

Power member.
Anyone found encouraging users to use adblock to evade advertisements that keep ForumKorner running will be banned for 1 month.

Random

Trilogy said:
Am I allowed to keep my religious beliefs to myself and continue using adblock?

Why would you do that to Philly?

He needs le moneys m9.

Space Time

User is banned.
I never run adblocker on forums anyways lol. Only for a few stuff, thanks for the update

Ascending

User is banned.
OVOXO said:
I don't even see the point of these ADs, they're all the same ADs that show up all the time and no one even clicks them.

That's not true, a lot of people click on it by accident. Also I'm pretty sure some people are interested what they see.

Swish

Power member.
Madness said:
That's not true, a lot of people click on it by accident. Also I'm pretty sure some people are interested what they see.
Yes, cause this is very interesting:
e918a7077e0d6644380e76ffc9256e14.png

Anyways, I get where Philly is coming from with this.

Ascending

User is banned.
Swish said:
Yes, cause this is very interesting:
e918a7077e0d6644380e76ffc9256e14.png

Anyways, I get where Philly is coming from with this.

Yeah, I was curious where it would takeme lol!

Color

Madness said:

Indeed. I couldn't help myself but to be giddy with joy when I found out about Gor and the fact that I can up my foreplay game!

Ascending

User is banned.
Color said:
Indeed. I couldn't help myself but to be giddy with joy when I found out about Gor and the fact that I can up my foreplay game!

I was in fact bursting with excitement myself.

ForumKorner

Madness said:

how do you accidentally press an AD, it's a huge ass sign right in your face that's on the top part and lowest part of the site.
I've never "accidentally" pressed on an AD, if I ever did I would've been interested in it.