• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Acne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynoT

Onyx user!
I've been suffering from acne for over 6 years now and I've tried everything but it just won't stop. It'll go away and then suddenly start happening again. Any tips or tricks?!

Shift

Power member.
Use a gel before you go to bed and after you wake up, also clean your face with alcohol.

Ruger

Wash your face with a good routine and always be on schedule... Use a good brand of face wash, nuetrogena, clearisil etc.

ForumKorner

My face is clear af, never had bad acne.
When you wake up take a shower or wash your face with soap. I use dove btw.
When you eat greasy things, don't put your hands on your face or don't even eat greasy food.
If you play sports, wash your face after the game.
Before you sleep wash your face.
I guess drink water, didn't know that actually helped.

Darth Vader

Power member.
@Reflect how old are you? The only reason I ask is because most boys and girls will suffer through this starting at age 12 and it can go until your 20 years old.

ynoT

Onyx user!
Darth Vader said:
@Reflect how old are you? The only reason I ask is because most boys and girls will suffer through this starting at age 12 and it can go until your 20 years old.

I'm 18. Started to happen around 13. I do all of the things above but I guess I might just have to go see a dermatologist.

Cain

User is banned.
Jared said:
idk. My dude @"Bunta" can probably help. He suffers from this too

idk wtf you're talking bout nigga. I got immaculate skin. I'm fucking gorgeous

Narc

User is banned.
That sucks, I have never gotten Acne.

Painkiller

User is banned.
img1.jpg

By that gel, and use it in the shower. It's amazing. I never really get acne but I've started getting it from football and the chinstrap, and I've been able to deal with it using that gel.

matthew

Power member.
Maybe it's your sleep schedule, or the fact that you're not playing enough sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.