• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

A Mythical Question

zyncvern20

also with me, I'll choose my son, despite the truth that I'll save more lives if i haven't.

ranzia07

I would be selfish if I will choose my son. but I don't really know. I would never know until I am finally in that situation.

jessma

I'm sure I would choose to save my son. I hope the train engine driver would be able to stop the train by seeing that the bridge has not yet been lowered.

stanner

My heart tells me to choose my son so theres nothing more for me to do.

luci1209

well i have seen the same concept as a video in youtube if i remember and the person leaves his son to die and save the passengers in the train

I'll try to rush to my son if the bridge, and hope i could save him in doing so but if I fail and my son and I died atleast i died trying to save him rather than live and 200 people are in your conscience everyday because they have lost their innocent lives.

_vili

I'll try to rush to my son if the bridge, and hope i could save him in doing so but if I fail and my son and I died atleast i died trying to save him rather than live and 200 people are in your conscience everyday because they have lost their innocent lives.

That's pretty well thought, foolish.
That would maybe be the most honorable way in my opinion.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
The question is who matters more.
Yourself or Other people.

Because what I feel a child is, is you and the person you love more than the world. (In a Proper relationship to have a child)
Could you kill part of you and part of the person you love?
Because that is what I expect you see.

Personally for me, my child would matter more. It's self centered but thats how it is.