• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[9 Money Making Methods] Simple Money Making [1-STEP-MONEY-MAKING]

hah

Information and virus scans located here.

Enjoy guys ;)

Just want to include that there are 2 virus scans both showing 0/54 and 0/39.

Ambien

Alright man hopefully it doesn't take my $4000 out my PayPal

Magnificent

gonna wait for someone to vouch that this download is actually clean before i download it

PrintLn

Onyx user!
Gimme a moment, I'll check it.

Edit: I just visited the website. So far, not so good. He has links to tutorials on how to spread RATs and steal CS:GO Steam stealing methods. 

Edit2: It's not even an executable. The link goes here: https://www.copy.com/s/lU0yZCyTXpAIisXR and it's a pdf. The methods aren't even good. It's just some leaked PDF from HF.

hah

PrintLn said:
Gimme a moment, I'll check it.

Edit: I just visited the website. So far, not so good. He has links to tutorials on how to spread RATs and steal CS:GO Steam stealing methods. 

Edit2: It's not even an executable. The link goes here: https://www.copy.com/s/lU0yZCyTXpAIisXR and it's a pdf. The methods aren't even good. It's just some leaked PDF from HF.
not so good ffs really...

Who cares what the guides show, if you don't like them then don't download them. Every file on there is a PDF and includes 2 viusscans per download which all will show 0/54 and 0/39. If you can find me a crypter that can display 0 on 2 different virus scans I will be seriously amazed.

Also if you still don't trust the downloads I'll scan the files with anything you give me and it will still say 0/whatever.

Monarch said:
gonna wait for someone to vouch that this download is actually clean before i download it
Read the reply above, if you still don't trust it then don't download it.

Everything on that website is 100% clean.

PrintLn

Onyx user!
hah said:
not so good ffs really...

Who cares what the guides show, if you don't like them then don't download them. Every file on there is a PDF and includes 2 viusscans per download which all will show 0/54 and 0/39. If you can find me a crypter that can display 0 on 2 different virus scans I will be seriously amazed.

Also if you still don't trust the downloads I'll scan the files with anything you give me and it will still say 0/whatever.

Well the site gives the impression of HF level quality. No surprise though as I see most of it is from HF. 

Also virus scanners aren't 100% accurate. They are reactive, not proactive. They only guard against well-known and documented 'threats'. However, these are pdf files, I'd like to see any 'crypter' for a pdf. There have been times when arbitrary code has been executed from a pdf but the likelihood is so low on HF that I didn't even bother to analyse the file. Just because the virus scanners don't detect anything, doesn't mean it's safe. And the inverse is also true, just because one does detect it, doesn't mean it's malicious. These programs were never a one-stop solution to anything. They are only to supplement common sense.

hah

PrintLn said:
Well the site gives the impression of HF level quality. No surprise though as I see most of it is from HF. 

Also virus scanners aren't 100% accurate. They are reactive, not proactive. They only guard against well-known and documented 'threats'. However, these are pdf files, I'd like to see any 'crypter' for a pdf. There have been times when arbitrary code has been executed from a pdf but the likelihood is so low on HF that I didn't even bother to analyse the file. Just because the virus scanners don't detect anything, doesn't mean it's safe. And the inverse is also true, just because one does detect it, doesn't mean it's malicious. These programs were never a one-stop solution to anything. They are only to supplement common sense.
I've never heard anything like that or people go this overboard over a PDF file lol. How about you just don't download it at this point lol and if you absolutely need to see something, I'll put it on an online viewer which I would gladly do if you can find me a file hosting side that has no experation after a certain amount of time and you get like 15gbs on space. MediaFire has an online viewer but if I recall I found a reason that I can't use that.

Nervous

User is banned.
idek if its just me but if you have a good money making method i dont think you would be so kind to just give it out to the public its common sense

hah

Nervous said:
idek if its just me but if you have a good money making method i dont think you would be so kind to just give it out to the public its common sense
I'm trying to help the community? Seriously what is up with you guys like wtf...