• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

85!!

Bowser

Power member.
Took me 15 hours of quest grinding from 84 to 85.

Almost 9 days in game time with alot of gold farming.

First 85!!

Frost DK :D

Founder

Onyx user!
Is 85 the highest rank or something? Also, you should get MC.

Bowser

Power member.
Founder said:
Is 85 the highest rank or something? Also, you should get MC.
as of right now yes. it will be 90 soon. And MC as in minecraft? i have that.

Bowser

Power member.
Jon said:
Dude, wtf you play? What server are you on
i play horde mal ganis

Dean Winchester said:
Dude... it had to be a DK to level 85, didn't it. I will be back to level a monk.
no you can get any class to 85. Dumbass LOL

Buyars

User is banned.
85? is that good or something? well good job if it is :p

Dean Winchester

Power member.
Bowser said:
im so confused -.-

This here:

Bowser said:
i play horde mal ganis

no you can get any class to 85. Dumbass LOL

Where you called me a dumbass. I know you can get any class to 85, I have played that game since vanilla. I was stating that for your level 85 announcement, it had to be a DK, which is literally frowned upon since it is the hero class. Also, I would not have to reply with a snide comment if you did not call me a dumbass.

Bowser

Power member.
Dean Winchester said:
This here:

Where you called me a dumbass. I know you can get any class to 85, I have played that game since vanilla. I was stating that for your level 85 announcement, it had to be a DK, which is literally frowned upon since it is the hero class. Also, I would not have to reply with a snide comment if you did not call me a dumbass.
sorry, when i called you a dumbass i didnt mean to offended. But how is that obvious. Lots of people just stick with there 55 toon and get that to 85 before making a DK. Personally i dont really care if its frowned upon. If my 55 pali got to a 85 it could wip my dks ass hahaha. Sorry if i offended you bro. Didnt have any intentions too.

FBI said:
85? is that good or something? well good job if it is :p
yeah it is haha. 85 is currently the highest level and takes a decently long time to get too. 90s coming out soon with the new expansion.

Dean Winchester

Power member.
Bowser said:
sorry, when i called you a dumbass i didnt mean to offended. But how is that obvious. Lots of people just stick with there 55 toon and get that to 85 before making a DK. Personally i dont really care if its frowned upon. If my 55 pali got to a 85 it could wip my dks ass hahaha. Sorry if i offended you bro. Didnt have any intentions too.

yeah it is haha. 85 is currently the highest level and takes a decently long time to get too. 90s coming out soon with the new expansion.

Haha do not worry about it. The initial statement was not a big deal either. Good for you. I will be coming back to wow for levelling a monk.