• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

500's Minecraft Showoff

Radical

Power member.

Temple:
1pc9cy.png

210x210 Pyramid:
1z3zc4w.png

2 minute long Roller Coaster:
a4lu29.png

Airport/Airplanes:
sxkndw.png

2w6xf1z.png

Amusement Park/Roller Coaster:
25rzhcm.png

Hockey Stadium:
2mpzbf4.png

FINISHED; 3x3 Redstone Lock Prototype That Only Maker Can Open:
zodq0w.png

Notes: Unless it says finished is isn't finished. Also leave your comments on these as I have many more projects to show you.

Mountain Dew

User is banned.
These are awesome creations in Minecraft can't wait to see how they are when they're finished! :)

Ride

500 said:
Screw that, that would take like 5 months.

If this is PC I might figure out a way to get a Minecraft account and play with you I'd love to help finish this shit.

Doom

Power member.
How come you guys are never on your server ;(.

Edit: Hmu on skype :).

Radical

Power member.
Goofball said:
How come you guys are never on your server ;(.

Edit: Hmu on skype
yWRAP8W.png
We are now right now, but Jamil be killing me.

Ride said:
If this is PC I might figure out a way to get a Minecraft account and play with you I'd love to help finish this shit.
I would have to make all the maps into servers or you would have to come to my house for you to do this. Besides all these creations took my 4-8+ hours (the circle one was a bitch and same with the pyramid). Debating if I should make a minecraft channel.

Ride

500 said:
We are now right now, but Jamil be killing me.

I would have to make all the maps into servers or you would have to come to my house for you to do this. Besides all these creations took my 4-8+ hours (the circle one was a bitch and same with the pyramid). Debating if I should make a minecraft channel.

They are too bland to make a channel, tbh anyone can make a bunch of huge squares leading to a point.