• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[$5] 5 easy ways to make money E-Book! [$5]

kehran

User is banned.
hey guys this is my first E-book i hope you enjoy :3​

[align=center]No E-bay, No Craigslist, No Sh4reCash, and No Surveys!
[/align]

Title: 5 ways to make easy money!
Author: Kehran(A.K.A Epicity)
Pages: 9
Description: My eBook will explain how to earn a decent amount of money five different ways rather easily.
Payment Options: Paypal
Copies Available: ∞
Review Copies Available: 2
Price: $5​

Reviews
Tennessee said:
Title:
[$5] 5 easy ways to make money E-Book! [$5]

Price: $5

Author: Kehran

Reviewer: Tennessee

Overall Grade: 4/5

==

Beginning thoughts:

I would like to give a very big thank you to 'Kehran' for allowing me to review his ebook. Now let's begin this review!

==
[align=center]
82278841.png

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ / ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Right from the beginning, the author hooks me into reading. It looks very professional, by offering a disclaimer. Pictures of the author's method prove that their method's work. A guide is written and explained for each method incorporated in this E Book.The overall quality of the information is very well detailed. Author clearly gives the buyer what they've paid for. Quality of information surely deserves a perfect score.

50e1b4f4.png

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ / ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not hard whatsoever to comprehend. The methods featured are very well described, and require little to no effort. Also, the author maintains motivation and stresses how easy it truly is to make money. There is a few links found with the respected method, which also lessens the need to search around. It's basically spoon-fed into the reader. The methods may not be that hard to comprehend before reading, but after reading I understood a lot more about the methods. Overall, very easy to use. I don't think anyone would have any trouble reading this and achieving what their money has invested them in.

aea97688.png

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ / ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nothing to complain about in the layout. Everything found in the Table of Contents is where it should be. Every section takes up a full page, and none take up more than one page. Also, the author does a good job of including a conclusion to wrap-up what is found in the E Book. Overall layout leaves me with no complaints.

5fe7ea0d.png

★★★★/★★★★★

Author is a very good writer. After reading twice, I've only found a few mistakes. Most of which, are simple comma's that could easily be added in. Also, has a few mistakes with conjunctions, but once again, pretty good grammar. Overall, there is a few flaws that could easily be changed. Which leaves me to give a solid 4/5 for grammar.

a7bd16f6.png

★ ★ ★ / ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Throughout the entire E Book, the author tweaked the methods a bit so that they aren't the same method you could also use. Mathematical equations were added to where you could input your data and receive the amount you would make over a period of time. Also, the author provided pictures of his methods working. Although, the methods were in small increments, of under $10 per transaction. But, the author does a fair job of taking a few very common methods and convincing their readers that investing was a good idea. So, originality would be satisfactory, but more could be added.

Notes to the author
The E Book, that you've allowed me to read and review, is amazing. I think that all of the effort you put into making this E Book blows my mind. Although you didn't receive an overall perfect score, a 4/5 is a great score, and you should be proud of it. I would like to thank Kehran for allowing me to review his E Book, and create this application using it.
It was well worth my time, and I hope this review is satisfactory to you Kehran.

Thank you once again!

-
Tennessee
Decoy said:
Official Review by Decoy.
============================
Title: 5 ways to make easy money!
Price: $5
Author: kehran
Reviewer: Decoy

============================
46dd2e10e2721baa2b6c46c11469995b.png
8a118a436a6f933e6ac92f68b615e175.png

This e-book provides enough information to succesfully complete the five methods explained. With that being said, the practices involved are rather simple.

716ca4e758bb5d4a6a9a46ea5374d6a5.png

I noticed very few grammatical errors, all involving punctuation.

c1e3de38fe5a16db458893c60a58e0d1.png

This will vary greatly by the amount of effort an individual puts forth. However, earning the minimal amounts will require very little effort.

c7906c0649dacd8c42aec119d95d9af5.png
ce0e7c7521e86291210cce350a6a421e.png

The layout is rather simple, and standard. The author uses black font, with a white background, some text is in red emphasizing new topics. With a small amount of formatting this layout could be improved significantly.

80892f0888e82fea4839a9c75a00e624.png
ce0e7c7521e86291210cce350a6a421e.png

The methods involved are rather common, and can be found in several e-books. The rating would have been lower, but I found one method I hadn't heard of.

Notes
The methods involved have all been proven to generate it's users some type of income. It's earnings output will vary significantly by the amount of effort put forth. Like anything in life, hard work comes with rewards.

Good luck with your sales!
[/align]

Roobik

All reviews and vouch from other forums have no effect here on MF.
You'll have to get your material reviewed by an official member of the Reviewers Group.

Roobik

ikwWK0.png

Hello there! I would like to ask you if you would like us to review your eBook for
better chances to get sales, contact a leader of the Reviewers.

To request an offficial review please PM one of the reviewer leaders below:

The Request form is
Title:
Author:
Pages:
Description:
Payment Options:
Copies Available:
Review Copies Available:
Resale Rights:
Price:

Thank you