• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

4char name - 99 range

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjjj

This was a stolen account so I'm going to let it go cheap. It has a 4 character name, if you are interested in buying post/pm me and I will tell you display name.

Starting the bid at $5!
I take paypal or wmz.
Highest Offer:

Login
I have the set recovery questions and email so the original owner doesn't get it back. Once you get the account i will give you the email so you can change to your own. I will not try to take account back, just have the set so original owner doesn't get it back.
92718093.png

Offences
11563363.png

Stats
70375083.png

Bmthrules

Power member.
I know staff are not supposed to vouch for people in the MP, but god dammit I love this guy.

jjjjj

CorruptionX™ said:
Removing recoverys might make people want to buy it more.

WOO! 100 posts :)

Only reason I kept them is so the original owner has less chance of getting back. If everyone would rather have them off I'll gladly do that.

Gonzo

Onyx user!
Carbon said:
I know staff are not supposed to vouch for people in the MP, but god dammit I love this guy.

You goddam hypocrite!
Aha i jest.

But this looks like it will get recovered in like 0.000045 seconds, with email and recoveries.

jjjjj

Dykerosofts Secret Lover said:
You goddam hypocrite!
Aha i jest.

But this looks like it will get recovered in like 0.000045 seconds, with email and recoveries.
Why would I want to get banned a few days after I donated to the site? I set recoveries so the original owner doesn't get it back.

Gadget

Even if you set the recovs, ect. The original owner can almost always get it back. < Not trying to ruin your sales but just warning people.

Aside from that, how much are you looking to sell it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.