• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[$4.99 TODAY ONLY] >>> SUPER REVENUE <<< // $2000 PER WEEK // $20,000+ EARNED // HQ

H3God

Click Anywhere on the Thread Design to purchase!

Super Revenue is an ultimate guide to monetizing online. I have personally earned thousands which I have spent in real life with its excess earnings. The eBook is a virtual goldmine to a virtual heaven of unlimited cash flow and monetizing.
[/quote]

Vouches
• Aηυвιs • said:
VERDICT : 10/10

Deathmaul said:
Vouch for H3God here,

Another HQ E-book from an HQ seller.

Glad to see you doing this means its a good things to get started with.

What can I say?? After reading the ebook i dropped my jaw on the floor.. It covers   money making methods that are so easy that even a noob can earn some bucks!! Steps are so simple and explained effectively!

QUALITY: Well. Its a well written ebook. The quality of its content is exceptional!! U will love it... Simple money making methods that are very different from the ones we usually follow.

QUANTITY: Its a neat ebook which has just a few pages, but elite articles.. All are simple to understand and not so hard!

CONTENT:  U must BUY it Soon! Whoa.. I never expected money making would be so easy.. It does not require any kind of investment!!

PRICE: U wiill be earning $$ as soon as u start reading for sure.. Price is so cheap!! Get it soon

Thank u DamienVC for this wonderful Ebook.. Goodluck with Sales :pirate:

Aeolus said:
Review By Aeolus

Layout: 10/10
The layout of this eBook is absolutely amazing. Pleasing to the eye with nice font and amazing layout.

Grammar: 10/10
The grammar is excellent, and considering the amount of pages and writing there is in this eBook, I can tell that a lot of time has been put in to making this eBook customer orientated.

Originality: 9/10
Although these methods are known by some, most of you won't even know a single thing he's talking about. It's truly original.

Overall: 9.5/10
I highly recommend this eBook to everybody looking to get a huge income easily and efficiently.

HUGE VOUCH FROM ME!

FolkenVIII said:
Bought the book. Lot of little methods that you can use as a newbie. Easy to understand, but nothing new for me :) But for the price, it's a good start.

H3God said:
Vouch for this guy
He doesn't play around.

Ordium said:
I received a vouch copy. Here is my honest review.

Grammar:  8/10

The author explains things pretty clearly for most of his methods. There are some mistakes in both grammar and terms, and there's a wide variety of specific terms, so some extensive knowledge of English may be required, but you should be fine with the basics Of English (and then specific knowledge for marketing).

Content:  7/10

SOME OF THESE METHODS ARE OUTDATED/NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE. The other ones, however, can yield extreme cash payout. The difficulty of these methods varies greatly, but most of them can be completed by anyone. I'm not saying you'll make money overnight with no work, but there definitely is money to be made.

Layout:  9/10

As always, I'm a big fan of clear and to the point directions or ideas. The author guided me through the e-book with many links and images.

Overall: 8

If you were to choose either of the plans listed, I believe that is possible to make money off of this e-book. Depending on the individual, you may already know some of these methods, but I can guarantee you won't know them all. The concepts are straight forward, just be wary of the ones that aren't possible anymore.
/Vouch

Discounted Price for Today Only!!Get this While you still can!!

We Accept Paypal and Bitcoin

Terms Of Service

1. I have the right to change the Terms of Service at any time.
2. By purchasing this product, you agree to all of the Terms of Service.
3. Refund is only applicable with the Premium Package.
4. You need to wait 30 days for a refund and must show proof that you tried the method.
5. No chargebacks. All sales are final. Refunds only applicable on Premium Package with proof that none of the methods worked.
6. No leaking/modifying/reselling of this eBook.
7. No sales trashing in any way.
8. If you break the Terms of Service, your Refund and Support option will be terminated.
9. Sales trashing and obscene comments on the thread will result in termination of Refund and Support option.

Gemini

User is banned.
could i get a vouch copy :) bic boiyyy

Doom

Power member.
Pretty sure this kid's a multi. @"Sons of Anarchy" and @"Lian Tsui" had the same thread layout. Also @Cocaine on LF.
Don't quote me on it though.

H3God

I'm not a multi lmao this is my 1st acc on this site.

H3God

Pm me if you have any questions or concerns

Pm me if you have any questions

H3God

Pm me if you have any questions or concerns

Pm me if you have any questions

jarren

User is banned.
NOT FUCKIN REAL MAN OMG IT REALLY WORKED A LOT OF MONEY FROM THIS!