• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

4/20 Plans?

Piece

cannaisseur
Are any of you guys planning on doing anything for 4/20 this year? It kinda sucks that it's on a Wednesday.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Piece said:
Are any of you guys planning on doing anything for 4/20 this year?  It kinda sucks that it's on a Wednesday.

I will most likely just vape my stash in my PAX while doing homework. I believe I might have my friend over and make her dinner also lol. Maybe watch space jam or something since I've really been wanting to.

I might buy more edibles. They make these awesome ones called pebbles. It's just little hard candy's but they are strong.

Piece

cannaisseur
coltie2 said:
I will most likely just vape my stash in my PAX while doing homework. I believe I might have my friend over and make her dinner also lol. Maybe watch space jam or something since I've really been wanting to.

I might buy more edibles. They make these awesome ones called pebbles. It's just little hard candy's but they are strong.

Yeah I'm probably going to just vape a couple of bowls by myself.

Piece

cannaisseur
I have a Arizer Solo vape. It's pretty nice and I love it.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Piece said:
I have a Arizer Solo vape.  It's pretty nice and I love it.
Nice man! I've heard good things about those:) I have a PAX, cloud Phantom and cloud phantom premium. I had a Gpen but it broke. I REALLY wanna try the Crafty but it's expensive:/

Piece

cannaisseur
coltie2 said:
Nice man! I've heard good things about those ::) have a PAX, cloud Phantom and cloud phantom premium. I had a Gpen but it broke. I REALLY wanna try the Crafty but it's expensive:/

Yeah I was looking about maybe picking up a Crafty or a Mighty but they are insanely priced.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Piece said:
Yeah I was looking about maybe picking up a Crafty or a Mighty but they are insanely priced.
All I know is I used to have the volcano by the same makers of the crafty and that thing was amazing. So it could possible be worth it haha

Piece

cannaisseur
coltie2 said:
All I know is I used to have the volcano by the same makers of the crafty and that thing was amazing. So it could possible be worth it haha

A volcano would be amazing definitely going to get one sometime.

Rare

I mean I got school, so maybe go to school?

Piece

cannaisseur
coltie2 said:
Like smoke and then go to school? Or just go to school... lol

I mean it's Rare so probably just school. LOL jk rare.

Rare

@Coltie @piece I don't smoke so yes you're right fat boy. "LOL jk" You know I love you Kyle.

Piece

cannaisseur
coltie2 said:
Time to get geeked boys :) I gotta breeze through this art history work real quick. @piece

It's LiT boys. Stay lifted Coltus.

Venom

Power member.
school > go home > finesse > play xbox

i don't smoke, it's not good for you

Envy

Grizzled
Venom said:
school > go home > finesse > play xbox

i don't smoke, it's not good for you
Well, there are many cases where smoking marijuana has resulted in improved moods and behavior. There are no cases where smoking marijuana has negative effects on health, but rather that people often become high too much and in turn, don't focus on important things.

Nervous

User is banned.
I had to medicinal life savor gummies, for the first time today. Didn't know I would have gotten so off the shits, but still was a good time.