• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

(3DS Gamers) should I buy a New Nintendo 3DS?

Replicate

User is banned.
I'm going to Japan soon so Im gonna have the opportunity to buy a New Nintendo 3DS LL. I was wondering if it was worth it to buy the Japanese version, the only problem is that it is region locked. I can only play Japanese games, and I'll have to download games from eShop and use a high capacity SD Card. Is it worth it? 

If you want games early like Monster Hunter Ultimate 4 and stuff early, they come out in Japan way before the United States, so that's a huge plus to get a Japanese version. umm and if you like those types of games, yeah it's worth it. I have Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Rune Factory 4, Etrian Odyssey, Pokémon Black and Omega Ruby, And Super Smash Brothers. The games are all great, I like them, and it's definitely worth it if you like the games. I wish I could get MHU4 rn but it's only in Japan :p

oh and I just noticed you were talking about the LL. Yeah that would actually be really cool if you bought it, since it won't be out here for a while and it sounds cool, I'd like it lol

Replicate

User is banned.
Holiday said:
If you want games early like Monster Hunter Ultimate 4 and stuff early, they come out in Japan way before the United States, so that's a huge plus to get a Japanese version. umm and if you like those types of games, yeah it's worth it. I have Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Rune Factory 4, Etrian Odyssey, Pokémon Black and Omega Ruby, And Super Smash Brothers. The games are all great, I like them, and it's definitely worth it if you like the games. I wish I could get MHU4 rn but it's only in Japan :p

oh and I just noticed you were talking about the LL. Yeah that would actually be really cool if you bought it, since it won't be out here for a while and it sounds cool, I'd like it lol

LOLz I only wanna play Taiko No Tatsujin, and make some upcoming Pokemon games earlier ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol Taiko No Tatsijin looks interesting, but not for me cx. My brother is a competitive pokemon player lol

tell me if you buy it or not, I want to know how cool it is

Pandas

User is banned.
By that shit. 

I've always wanted to go to Japan... 

Sauonara (Or how ever you spell it) 

Replicate

User is banned.
Meow said:
lol Taiko No Tatsijin looks interesting, but not for me cx. My brother is a competitive pokemon player lol

tell me if you buy it or not, I want to know how cool it is

its great makes all the americans jealous 
10/10 great console

Replicate

User is banned.
the XL or the regular model? @Meow