• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

$3 for a small graphics job for you

Cred

blast

I'll cop a sig, how does this work? lol sorry I'm not smart with this stuff

Cred

blast said:
I'll cop a sig, how does this work? lol sorry I'm not smart with this stuff

how do y[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ou want the [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]sig? what c[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ol[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]o[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]r would you like it[/font]

smalls

Power member.
I think I know you from offsite! VOUCH!

Cred

Siren said:
WAIT WAIT WAIT, Did you used to play minecraft?

yes i did? why lol? do you know me from somewhere else?

blast

Cred said:
how do y[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ou want the [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]sig? what c[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ol[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]o[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]r would you like it[/font]
Um I like the way #5 looked in that video. I think green and white would be the colors id want just to match my name.

Cred

blast said:
Um I like the way #5 looked in that video. I think green and white would be the colors id want just to match my name.
oh, the video are intros that I can modify with your name to your liking. The signature is a different thing, i was just saying the stuff i could do.

blast

Cred said:
oh, the video are intros that I can modify with your name to your liking. The signature is a different thing, i was just saying the stuff i could do.
well can you make a sig saying blast with the same lettering effect as #5 in the video?

Cred

blast said:
well can you make a sig saying blast with the same lettering effect as #5 in the video?

There is 2 videos, top one or bottom one? I can do it when I come out of school today at 3pm pst.

blast

Cred said:
There is 2 videos, top one or bottom one? I can do it when I come out of school today at 3pm pst.
The top video. I believe it's about After Effects. I can't see the OP because I'm on mobile.