• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubs

RE: Addicted to procrastination?

I have the same problem, i have like 71 missing assignments. I try to do it but it gives me such a shitty feeling and attitude lol. I'm going to finish them though, because if I don't then my futures fucked.
Try to throw on some music on from a playlist you like and know you won't skip and just zone out in your room with the tv off.

Mal

stubs said:
I have the same problem, i have like 60 missing assignments. I try to do it but it gives me such a shitty feeling and attitude lol. I'm going to finish them though, because if I don't then my futures fucked.
Try to throw on some music on from a playlist you like and know you won't skip and just zone out in your room with the tv off.

Yah i feel you , music does help but damn its gotten really unhealthy lately. Ive been procrastinating by eating lately

mac-

User is banned.

you just lazy as fuck my man but so am I

stubs

Is it like healthy eating or unhealthy eating? I've been doing a lot of unhealthy eating because it's easier and faster to make/get unhealthy food. Usually healthy eating gives you a better mindset and makes you feel better.

mac-

User is banned.

Mal said:
Idk man . Im really motivated and get the stuff done but its usually minutes before its due. Its weird , i guess i like the " thrill "

lmao the shit is like an adrenaline rush to you?

Mal

stubs said:
Is it like healthy eating or unhealthy eating? I've been doing a lot of unhealthy eating because it's easier and faster to make/get unhealthy food. Usually healthy eating gives you a better mindset and makes you feel better.
Its unhealthy , a lot easier to make but I just do it to distract me from shit thats due

mac said:
lmao the shit is like an adrenaline rush to you?

I guess? Idk thats why i put this thread up , i have no idea why I procrastinate or how to stop. Im motivated and really ahead in my academics , i guess being lazy still gets stuff done , i truly dont know maybe im lazy , who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.