• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

$25-50 a month for doing NOTHING!

KushP1

Hey Guys!

I am giving you guys this guide for FREE mostly because I know a lot of you have trouble buying/paying for things. The only thing I ask for is that you add me as your referrer if you choose to sign up.

Ref Link
Ref Code: KushP1

So here is what I do. After you sign up and activate your email, there is a tab on the site that says "Earn". Under that tab click "Videos". A player will appear. So make sure that autoplay is enabled (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP). Before each video, an AD will appear, make sure that Ad Blocker is off for this site. While the ad is playing, there are 4 ovals on the bottom left of the player. If you are clicked on the window, the ovals should be green meaning that you get .1-.3 Honey. If they are red, then that means you are clicked off the screen and you will get .1 Honey. 

My setup is that I have two windows running the videos on my computer about 12-16 hours a day. My internet is pretty bad, but I still manage to get 100 Honey ($1) a day. Sometimes even more. I know some people who invested in some cheap, power efficient tablets (1-2) and run that 24 hours a day. They make 200-300 honey a day.

This is one of the best methods because you don't even have to be actually doing anything to make money. They have other offers but nothing ads up like the videos do.

So this is my guide. If you have any questions leave them in the forum, I will help you out. I just ask you add me as a referrer. 

Thanks, 
KushP1

Jiant

User is banned.
Thanks for the share, I need extra money for the bus.

Julian

Power member.
This seems time consuming, but its free money right? Thanks for the guide.

Ambien

I have a much better method, go ahead and pm me your cc details

KushP1

Hurt said:
Have you cashed out on this site? I want to confirm that this actually works before I attempt to do it.

Yes I have cashed out $100 this year

Julian said:
This seems time consuming, but its free money right? Thanks for the guide.
You don't actually have to do anything! That's the best part. Just leave it running in the background.

Sonic Youth

Onyx user!
how do you cash out? paypal, btc, or is it just gift cards?