• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

2012 Apocalypse? Fact or Fiction?

2012 apocalypse?

• Fact

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fiction

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neoz

The so called apocalypse of the world in the year 2012...Fact or Fiction?

Personally I think its just a way for the government to make the underlings (we the people) fear that we might all die soon, therefore giving the government all out power to stage a hoax and say they have found a way to stop it. Simple yet stupid personal thought I know lol. Fiction.

So whats your take on this?

U-Boat

Have you ever seen the film 2012? I think this idea originated from that, and the people did not take into consideration that the film is based if everything drastically sped up between now and 2012

EXOTiK

Onyx user!
I think, its all for the $$. If i was bothered to explain it, you would understand.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Yeah it's all for money , and also they say it before that the world will end , but they fail and WE still a live.

Elzar

its fiction. One theroy was that there is a 10th planet (nibru/planet x) and it will collide with earth. Another theroy is that when it passes by earth it will cause the earth to stop rotating and causes many natural disasters. These are false because most scientist agree that there is not a planet x.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
I personally think its fake.
No human can predict what will happen naturally, especially natural disasters.

I think its gonna happen, and you should all donate all of your points to be before you die. :)

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Virtual said:
I think its gonna happen, and you should all donate all of your points to be before you die. :)

Definitely.
When I see cows flying through the sky, giant tsunami swallow states, and tornados in New York, I will surely give you my points.

Jorim™

Onyx user!
U-Boat said:
Have you ever seen the film 2012? I think this idea originated from that, and the people did not take into consideration that the film is based if everything drastically sped up between now and 2012

Um U-Boat, sorry but that is just a utterly stupid statement.
The 2012 theory was around BEFORE the movie came out, and then still it is just a movie.

Neoz

It's definitely understandable where all your points are, but If only there was the 1 fact about how its fiction lol. If you get me.
The worlds gonna be screwed if idiots believe this will happen.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Neoz said:
It's definitely understandable where all your points are, but If only there was the 1 fact about how its fiction lol. If you get me.
The worlds gonna be screwed if idiots believe this will happen.

i will tell you a fact , they say twice before about the end of the world , and they fail , we still a live.

X-PoSED

It's fake. It was all a scheme to get everyone hyped up on the topic for the movie release. That was their marketing idea.

imawesome

X-PoSED said:
It's fake. It was all a scheme to get everyone hyped up on the topic for the movie release. That was their marketing idea.

I totally agree to tht.... its totally a fake :thumbsup:

Project Cap

I believe that there is an apocalypse one day but not in 2012.
They just say that to warn us if we dont change how we live.