• You must be registered to see posts in this forum!
  • Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying 2-2.5k budget btc

wassacre

User is banned.
we will use farzad who will swap mid deal.
looking for 2 chars - insane @s cute or dark

wassil#0875

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Last edited:

wassacre

User is banned.
You should probably stick to using an onsite trusted middleman, considering you have no previous stance within this website most users will most likely not accept a middleman they do not trust. @agony or @Beam are trusted middlemen. Good luck purchasing!

Edit: https://www.forumkorner.com/threads/dark-instagram-username.269057/
Farzad is as known and trustworthy than any mm on this website. I'd be down to use Beam but I need someone who can swap the @ mid deal so I will only use Farzad/Miracle

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Farzad is as known and trustworthy than any mm on this website. I'd be down to use Beam but I need someone who can swap the @ mid deal so I will only use Farzad/Miracle
Never heard of him, good luck with everything though!

wassacre

User is banned.
oh so it wasn't rumours this website is really dead as fuck

wassacre

User is banned.
Example of how not to act on the forums, well in life.
oh no i have -200 score on dead forum with 60 connected people per day LOL I just comeback here to look at u cringe morons lying to yourselves thinking this site has a future

Sarcasm

oh no i have -200 score on dead forum with 60 connected people per day LOL I just comeback here to look at u cringe morons lying to yourselves thinking this site has a future
Go back to ur site u broke retard no one cares legit u keep replying but ur just another fat eboy who buys shitty sms