• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[$15] INSTAGRAM MIRACLE GROW | START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL INSTAGRAM| NOOB FRIENDLY

OlDirtyBastard

Power member.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
instagram-for-business-content-ideas-29-638.jpg
[/font]​
D7_EADC2786_F3_ECED2_DC48_AEF07_B41_D7_E7_F98_C4_D3_AFCEBF0.png
753_E80_EF5_FCE967_D9_F867_F8_C731172_C31_E201_CBBAA86381.png
Egs65.jpg
966_DA432_BEB4438703_A283_D963829706_C2798_CF420_AEF0_D.png

[Vouch copies: 0]​

This is a product of another member whom has allowed me to sell on his behalf.​

Exclusive

Power member.
I would very much like a vouch copy as I am very active on IG and have about 400K in stats. LMK about this and I will write a review! Thanks.

Alex

Power member.
I'll take a vouch if deemed worthy for one. Have a stat. I'll be sure to leave a review.

Alex

Power member.
Review: Very basic foundation to setting up a niche. Will help anyone who has just joined the scene and need some knowledge on growing a social medium. If you already have a stat then this book isn't for you. Great use of terms for beginners and will display how to get you started. So in some up I recommend to anyone looking to get into social medium growing, but not really recommended if you've already have your stat going with decent amount of users attached.

OlDirtyBastard

Power member.
Alex said:
Review: Very basic foundation to setting up a niche. Will help anyone who has just joined the scene and need some knowledge on growing a social medium. If you already have a stat then this book isn't for you. Great use of terms for beginners and will display how to get you started. So in some up I recommend to anyone looking to get into social medium growing, but not really recommended if you've already have your stat going with decent amount of users attached.

Thank you for taking the time to review the eBook.

Still looking to get my first sale on FK!