• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

12.8k purple sweets for 270m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmthrules

Power member.
PM me if you're interested, this is a epic merch but I'm looking to make 300$ for some rl shit.

sweetslol.png

Davidx

Onyx user!
Damn Carbon. You're taking this merching thing seriously. Good luck getting these sold. It might be a bit of a hassle.

Pheonix

Onyx user!
nah :) if people Keep thinking there going up (noobs) and carbon sells em at 35 Gp each, thats a hell of alot of money :), Just MAKE SURE NOBODY DUMPS BEFORE YOU :)

Bmthrules

Power member.
Purp sweets went up 3k in 3 days, it's in the first page of top gains.

iKnight

You good sir need to watch your mouth. We are a very strict mormon community.

callmeiso said:
Give back my fucking 30m you fucking thief.

Who are you, and better yet who were you?

callmeiso said:
Im callmeiso Carbon scammed me of 30m I want them back

I feel your 4 posts are really good, so I'm going to trust you. We should ban him. -.-

callmeiso

Ireppgold said:
I feel your 4 posts are really good, so I'm going to trust you. We should ban him. -.-

Stop being so cocky I came from hackforums...

iKnight

Things that relate on HFs don't come here, deal with it on HackForums. We're NOT Hackforums, we're RuneGear.

callmeiso

iKnight said:
Things that relate on HFs don't come here, deal with it on HackForums. We're NOT Hackforums, we're RuneGear.

Your mother same the same thing when she came from the stripp club to my house I was its ok baby

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Lol getting back on topic - GL selling man :) hope you get em sold before they crash

EAF

GL Carbon. I've been pretty bitchy towards you in the past, but the past is the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.