• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

110m Stake win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrio

User is banned.
Just won 110m stake boxing

Story was - Was talking about quests on skype with people and im like "K fuck ima go box If I lose im buying 280m Ima log off skype and restart everything so I get max ram etc" I get on Runescape Make a video and yea Watch it XD
My heart was like -THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP-
Pretty sick stake tho What do you guys think? Should I do more of these pk/stake videos? Btw me vs mike pk is going up 2 days from now after I crop it etc

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpLjjbAPxFQ[/video]

Just to say one thing We also host Flowers everyday IF you would like to try your luck against us You have the chance to make millions fast
We also charge 25m to host with us
Come check us out

Singer

Onyx user!
Yeah sure. Do stake videos, I'd watch them. As long as you didn't record with a fucking phone or camera.

Download Hypercam at least.

Terrio

User is banned.
Singer said:
Yeah sure. Do stake videos, I'd watch them. As long as you didn't record with a fucking phone or camera.

Download Hypercam at least.

Yea I got 3 pk videos recorded my desktop
But yea this one I didnt want my computer running anything else but RS so I got max chance to win
Yea The camera Quality isnt even close to a Screen record but Its still good enough to see me win =P

Terrio

User is banned.
Gengar said:
You didn't even switch styles? Watched like 10 seconds of the video, maybe you did later on in the video.

I could see if I wrote a very long story and you post TLDR
But its a video Why didnt you watch the whole thing?
And No I never switched styles I'm pretty shit at it

Pichu

Onyx user!
No style swap and you won..Lucky cunt :p
I thought you were in Iran when you won the thing,the movements were hardcore.
Gratz on the 110m ;)

Mitch

Onyx user!
Nick nice one man! i did something similar way less tho, i had 4.4m and turned it into 12m, doing rapier stakes not much but i beat maxed kids, also you should play spawnscape, or give us ur rs name and do some friendlys in da and yea

Mitch

Onyx user!
Just fucking 18m, all my bank, lost 16 stakes in a row to a kid with 65 def and im maxed, but have 92 def wtf!

Apexis

You beat him in a stake so he deserves to be harassed , got it.

Zain

Onyx user!
Video's already down :|

Status
Not open for further replies.