• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[$110 Budget] Custom MyBB Theme

Trophix

I'm going to need a Custom MyBB theme made, I only have $110 to spend on this nothing more, nothing. Not a Penny, Dollar, nothing. $110 and that's it. I'm not saying I'll pay you $110, but that's how much I do have to spend, sort of like a "Budget".

I've tried:

Dynaxel
Demonate
MyBB Focus
MySkins Studio
Audentio

I already know about Wallbb so, don't suggest that. I simply do not have enough cash for quality work from them. SO, I've decided to see what I can get made here.

Custom MyBB Theme, yes another forum, shutup. If anyone thinks they can handle it please let me know, also please include any previous work.

Thanks

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
The sites you mentioned in OP are the best. Don't there you can get any better options here. I would personally recommend Dynaxel.

Clickbait

hello
I might be able to help you out, don't listen to Jimmy, his head is stuck in a bubble.

If you're interested in working with me, send me a PM and I'll send you my portfolio.

(looked at post date after posting, my bad)

Jace

Trophix said:
I'm going to need a Custom MyBB theme made, I only have $110 to spend on this nothing more, nothing. Not a Penny, Dollar, nothing. $110 and that's it. I'm not saying I'll pay you $110, but that's how much I do have to spend, sort of like a "Budget".

I've tried:

Dynaxel
Demonate
MyBB Focus
MySkins Studio
Audentio

I already know about Wallbb so, don't suggest that. I simply do not have enough cash for quality work from them. SO, I've decided to see what I can get made here.

Custom MyBB Theme, yes another forum, shutup. If anyone thinks they can handle it please let me know, also please include any previous work.

Thanks

I can do this, let me know via PM your contact details. (I'm new here but I'm not new to MyBB)

El Alex

User is banned.
@Jace you joined in August 2014 and this is your first post? This acc seems jacked.

Jace

Or, I'm just not that active? You kids are funny.

Carnage

Power member.
If you still need this hmu i can do this cheaper and fully custom just let me know what your looking for i will work before payment and you won't pay a penny until your happy with the design. :) PM me!

Marijewana

Carnage said:
If you still need this hmu i can do this cheaper and fully custom just let me know what your looking for i will work before payment and you won't pay a penny until your happy with the design. :) PM me!

Hey I'm going to hit you up I need a theme made.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
what exactly is this? i dont understand

αяυη

Power member.
Cupcake said:
what exactly is this? i dont understand
Looks like he needed a theme, but this has been bumped for 2 years lol.
Needs to be closed. @Color @Cam @Coltie2

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
what is a theme on this @hobbs?? im a little confused, pm me?/