• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

$11 Loan

Jamil

@hydrogen
I need a $11 loan because I will be starting a server on: https://minecraft.net/realms . If you loan this to me, I will pay you back $15 in a week.

Off-topic: If you want to join the server after I buy it then let me know.

I have money, but I cannot spend it as it is in my bank account.

People of interest: @gor @narc @michael @chill @difficult @game freak

Difficult

User is banned.
Jamil said:
I need a $11 loan because I will be starting a server on: https://minecraft.net/realms . If you loan this to me, I will pay you back $15 in a week.

Off-topic: If you want to join the server after I buy it then let me know.

I have money, but I cannot spend it as it is in my bank account.

People of interest: @gor @narc @michael @chill @difficult @game freak

@Jamil bro you should see the server me and @Mason are working on... we have a few custom plugins getting coded and a fucking sick pvp server. ;) should be done soon. We will have a thread up soon.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Difficult said:
@Jamil bro you should see the server me and @Mason are working on... we have a few custom plugins getting coded and a fucking sick pvp server.
mfDY3UA.png
should be done soon. We will have a thread up soon.

I would ask to join, but I'm not a fan of PVP. I'm a fan of creative and adventure/survival servers

Difficult

User is banned.
Jamil said:
I would ask to join, but I'm not a fan of PVP. I'm a fan of creative and adventure/survival servers

Lol we have everything, i`m just stating that the plugins we are implementing atm are PVP related :)

Jamil

@hydrogen
Difficult said:
Lol we have everything, i`m just stating that the plugins we are implementing atm are PVP related
yWRAP8W.png

Jamil for mod or maybe admin? Let me know swag master swag face.

Difficult

User is banned.
Jamil said:
Jamil for mod or maybe admin? Let me know swag master swag face.

when it`s completed bro but i`ll hit you up with the ip when i get home so you can check it out.

Wiz

User is banned.
I gave you the loan I'll be waiting for my $15 :$