• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

1-99 Farming guide

Pichu

Onyx user!
As Nick Requested.

Whats required
1621pmp.jpg

2rf6adz.jpg

I recommend unlocking all of the new teleport things.

[align=center]Level 1-18 Farming

First of all i recommend that you complete the Quest Fairytale Part 1, this is because on completion of this quest you will receive 3.5k experience and this will mean you will get level 18 farming straight away. This will save you from having to plant potatoes and raking weeds etc...

Regular Trees​

Locations: Lumby,Varrock,Falador,Taverly
Levels 17-27/30​
If you are doing this until 33,move on to the fruit trees method below.
You are going to be planting oak tree's (acorn seeds). Oak tree's take 2hours and 40minutes to grow and the payment is a basket of tomatoes but i don't recommend that you pay because they are not worth that much anyway.

Levels 30-45​
You are going to be planting willow seeds, they take 4hour to grow and the payment is a basket of apples... again just like before willows seeds are rather cheap so i dont believe that the payment is needed.

Levels 45-75​
You are going to plant maple tree's, depending on if you do not wish to spend that money on farming you can also plant these to 99. Maple tree's have a 5hour 20minutes grow time and the payment is a basket of oranges.

Levels 75 -99​
If you are fairly wealthy and you want to get 99 farming the fastest way possible you will want to grow magic tree's, they have an 8 hour grow time and have a payment of 25 coconuts (very expensive). The good thing about planting magic trees is that they are 14k xp per tree.

Fruit Trees​
Locations : Catherby Go near the mountian,Brimhaven by the Boat,Gnome Stronghold

Levels 27-33​
you will want to plant apple tree's, they have a 16hour grow time and the payment is 9 raw sweetcorn.

Levels 33-39
you will want to be planting banana tree's, they have a 16hour grow time as does all of the fruit trees and the payment is 4 baskets of apples and again i don't recommend that you pay as bananas seeds are rather cheap anyway.

Levels 39-42
you will want to be planting orange tree's, they have a 16hour grow time and the payment is 3 baskets of strawberries.

Levels 42-51
you are going to be planting curry seeds, they have a 16hour grow time and a payment of 5 baskets of banana's.

Levels 51-57​
you are going to want to plant pineapple trees, they have a 16hour grow time and the payment is 10 watermelon's.

Levels 57-68​
you are going to want to plant papaya trees, they have a 16hour grow time and the payment is 10 pineapples. You can also use this method to go straight to 99 as they are decent XP and they are cheaper than planting palm tree's.

Levels 68-99​
This is the fastest xp possible and to pay for them it is 16 papayas and they have a 16 hour grow time. Although this method i more expensive than planting papayas, it is much better XP so i recommend if you have the cash do this method to 99.

Extras

Good Luck!
Farming_Emote.gif
[/align]

Apexis

Very nicely put together tutorial Pichu. The layout is really nice.

Chloe Rose

User is banned.
I Like doing a bit of Legit playing from Time to time, so this will help me out loads! Thanks.