• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

♚ Unknown Recovery's ♚ | 0% Ban Ratio | Safe | Legit | Fast | PS3 - PS4 - XB1 -

UnknownMDZ

YbE5l1c.jpg

28Trfa7.jpg

Some packages includes LifeTime warranty, that means if you get banned, you can get another account modded free !

If you going to buy mods or have any question related to my service feel free to contact me on Skype: live:UnknownMDZ

[font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Note: Skype contact is Preferred but you can feel free to contact me on this site :)[/font]

Power member.
youre better off using pms as a business related things. Js

coltie2

Ex-Staff
All Deals/Trades/Services should be setup onsite for safety reasons. I recommend getting 10 posts so you can PM or people won't want to deal with you.

UnknownMDZ

coltie2 said:
All Deals/Trades/Services should be setup onsite for safety reasons. I recommend getting 10 posts so you can PM or people won't want to deal with you.

Thanks, im kinda new to this forum, just want to make deals :), as i dont get many clients from other super populated forums if i dont pay membership lmao

UnknownMDZ

Sketchy said:
What makes you trusted? Sorry just asking
Kinda known on other forums (7sins, multiplayergamecheats etc..)
Also been modding since 2014, i can provide proof anytime, n i have modded alot accounts, just wanted to expand to get more traffic

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
UnknownMDZ said:
Kinda known on other forums (7sins, multiplayergamecheats etc..)
Also been modding since 2014, i can provide proof anytime, n i have modded alot accounts, just wanted to expand to get more traffic

I am going to give you my honest opinion on everything.

1. You are telling me you are at a 0% ban ratio? So you are saying you are impossible to get banned, lol.
2. You have been modding since 2014? That is not experience, that is just a few years.
3. No prices, nothing. If you really wanted to appeal to your customers you would have taken time to make it look nice, not bold a few sentences and change the color.

Good luck with your service.

UnknownMDZ

Therapy said:
I am going to give you my honest opinion on everything.

1. You are telling me you are at a 0% ban ratio? So you are saying you are impossible to get banned, lol.
2. You have been modding since 2014? That is not experience, that is just a few years.
3. No prices, nothing. If you really wanted to appeal to your customers you would have taken time to make it look nice, not bold a few sentences and change the color.

Good luck with your service.
I tried to make it look nice tbh, but i couldnt upload my prices image, thats why theres a link on the top of the post, and yea, none of my costumer have been banned, and been modding since 2014 means that i know how gta v bans players, so i make sure i cant get cid banned / customer banned so, ik pretty well how to avoid bans, and is pretty easy tbh if social club is disabled on the account

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
UnknownMDZ said:
I tried to make it look nice tbh, but i couldnt upload my prices image, thats why theres a link on the top of the post, and yea, none of my costumer have been banned, and been modding since 2014 means that i know how gta v bans players, so i make sure i cant get cid banned / customer banned so, ik pretty well how to avoid bans, and is pretty easy tbh if social club is disabled on the account

Alright fair enough, try uploading the screenshit with imgur, open the link in a new image, and then use that link and insert it, but add an s after http, ex) httpS

Good luck with sales fam.

UnknownMDZ

Therapy said:
Alright fair enough, try uploading the screenshit with imgur, open the link in a new image, and then use that link and insert it, but add an s after http, ex) httpS

Good luck with sales fam.
No problem bro,thanks :), ill do what u said haha, also ill pm if i get any clients and want middleman

Caz

Onyx user!
oh my. People still charge that high for these sorts of services?
GLWS

Cred

Caz said:
oh my. People still charge that high for these sorts of services?
GLWS
Thats what I was thinking, these prices seem a bit expensive. 

Glws

UnknownMDZ

Cred said:
Thats what I was thinking, these prices seem a bit expensive. 

Glws

Uhm, too expensive?, what would be the ideal price?im kinda new to this haha, and i would aprecciate all kind of help