• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

☆Project Blackout☆ Free MiddleMen Service☆Free ☆

Project Blackout

Onyx user!

Plz note i'll be Free forever :)
My Msn : [email protected]

Trades I mm:
-Account - Account
-Account - PIN/PIN's
-Account - Money
-PIN - Money
-also all this stuff for RSGP i'll do the same working as other trades

How i doing this?

Account For Account
I will meet up with both traders in an MSN chatroom. I will then ask both of them for account information such as: Username, Password, Recent Passwords, Subscription Information, any other needed information. Once i have information for both accounts, i will log into both of them verifying that they are real. Once that is done, i will change the passwords of both accounts. Once the passwords have been changed, i will simply swap the accounts to the opposite trader, along with the given account information.Then both traders will be happy.

Account For Pin
I will meet up with both traders in an MSN chatroom. I will then ask the traders for account information and pin information. Once i have the information to both account and pin, i will then ask the buyer to give me the information to the account he wishes the pin to be activated on. Once i have the information, i will log into the account that he is trading for the pin to verify it is real. Then i will change the accounts password. Once it's been changed, i will activate the pin on the buyers selected account. Once it's been activated, i will give the pin trader the account. Then both traders will be happy.

Account For Money
I will meet up with both traders in an MSN chatroom. I will then ask the account trader for the account information. Once i have the information, i will log into the account to verify that it is real. Once it's been verified, i will change the password of the account. Then i will ask the account buyer to send the money to the account trader by which method they agree on. Once its been confirmed that the account trader has received the money, i will then give the account buyer the account. Then both traders will be happy.

Pin For Money
I will meet up with both traders in an MSN chatroom. I will then ask the pin trader for the pin information. Once i have it , i will ask the pin buyer for the selected account he/she wishes for the pin to be activated on. Once i have the account information, i will ask the pin buyer to send the money to the pin trader by which method they agree on. Once it's been confirmed that the pin trader has received the money, i will then activate the pin on the account selected by the pin buyer, and i will give the account to the pin buyer. And both traders will be happy.

Trades including RSGP will go the same way.