• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

★ Unpredictable's PSN Account Shop √ Cheap √ Fast √ Accepting PP/LR ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unpredictable

User is banned.
HeOX5.png
Vouch Copies Available: 2

Since I'm new here, I'll be giving out two vouch copies to trusted members.

Order Form:

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Package:[/b]
[b]Payment Option [LR//PP]:[/b]
[b]Do you agree to the Terms of Use?:[/b]
[b]Contact info:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

FAQ:

Q: Can I buy an account with a specific game on it?
A: When I sell accounts, I don't check the DLCs, funds nor trophies. I only check that the account is confirmed-working and I give the account(s) to the buyer. Some accounts could have what you're looking for but my service is mainly a test-your-luck situation. The reason why I don't check for DLCs is because it takes a lot of time going through every page of DLCs looking for that one specific game you have requested. This is why I made my prices cheap since you'll never know what's on the account unless you check them yourself.

Q: Can my PS3 get console banned by using this service?
A: I never heard of Sony console banning PS3 users, I only heard that console bans exist on Xbox. Therefore, I can't really answer your question as my PS3 has never been console banned.

Quote from kervz1:
kervz1 said:
PS3 consoles can get banned, although not for this, so there's nothing to worry about.

Q: What happens if the account(s) gets recovered? Do I get a refund?
A: Accounts can be recovered but it's a very slight chance. Always try to secure the account as best as you can. This means that once you get the account(s), change all the account information and download all the DLCs that you wish to use. Then, you'll have nothing to lose if the account gets recovered since you already downloaded all the DLCs you need. Refunds will not be given out after you have received your accounts. I am in no way held responsible for your actions after the deal. Replacement accounts are available through certain packages.

Tips from нσяηу on how to secure and stay safe with your accounts.
нσяηу said:
Tips from an ex gameshare scammer:
If your gona secure the account, change the email twice, why? Its because sony email the changing from and to emails in one go, so the guy can see the new email and use forgot my password to retrieve it
if a guy has a CC, don't use it, delete it, or you will be in serious shit (I used it once, got away luckily by compensating original account owner)
There is a risk of being banned, if the owner is really serious about his account, he can get it back, + give you a week ban from PSN
I already got a week ban, and a month, next ban will be for a year so I gotta stay sharp

Enjoy everyone!
Take the tips and stay safe

Q: How do I check what the account contains without actually having to log into the account through my PlayStation system?
A: You can check for trophies and friends by logging into the account on this website: http://us.playstation.com/ You could also check for DLCs, funds and change account information on this website: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/pc/login.action

Alex

Power member.
Ill take one vouch copy thanks for letting me know about this :)

Username:A$AP Rocky
Package:Vouch copy
Payment Option [LR//PP]:Vouch
Do you agree to the Terms of Use?:Yes.
Contact info:Aim: tealphat99
Anything else:

Unpredictable

User is banned.
A$AP Rocky said:
Ill take one vouch copy thanks for letting me know about this :)

Username:A$AP Rocky
Package:Vouch copy
Payment Option [LR//PP]:Vouch
Do you agree to the Terms of Use?:Yes.
Contact info:Aim: tealphat99
Anything else:

I don't have AIM, do you happen to have Skype? If not, we can continue through PM.

Alex

Power member.
Unpredictable said:
I don't have AIM, do you happen to have Skype? If not, we can continue through PM.

I added your skype

Unpredictable

User is banned.
A$AP Rocky said:
I added your skype

Alright, great! I'm logging onto Skype now.

EDIT: This is not allowed on FK, sorry for the misunderstanding. Staff member can close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.