• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

★ ☆ ★Downtown's Xbox Live Account Shop! [OPEN]★ ☆ ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phobia

agreed. I shall buy the account tomorrow. Peace!

downtown531

User is banned.
huh? you can't take off the credit card manually. You need to call microsoft and have them take it off your xbox. The only way you can phisically deactivate the credit card is change the credit card information to something random. Which is what i did to my accounts. Because who wants to sit on the phone with microsoft for 30 min? Hmmm it seems that i'm the only person thats ever been through this process

I mean....if you really want Philly I can personally send you an account and you can try to use the credit card. It won't work because the info is fake now because i switched my cc information. lol I didn't think an owner of a site on selling gamer tags wouldn't know that.

Philly

Power member.
downtown531 said:
huh? you can't take off the credit card manually. You need to call microsoft and have them take it off your xbox. The only way you can phisically deactivate the credit card is change the credit card information to something random. Which is what i did to my accounts. Because who wants to sit on the phone with microsoft for 30 min? Hmmm it seems that i'm the only person thats ever been through this process

I mean....if you really want Philly I can personally send you an account and you can try to use the credit card. It won't work because the info is fake now because i switched my cc information. lol I didn't think an owner of a site on selling gamer tags wouldn't know that.

Lmao, Thats completely incorrect. Also to top it off, They don't allow you to to add a fake cc to an account. This is a lost cause arguing with you. Your accounts are phished, I am not an idiot. Its clear as day, You are selling phished accounts.

Philly

Power member.
downtown531 said:
I won't be returning to his site anymore.

You are correct about that. As you are banned for attempt selling of phished accounts. You also are a fucking idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.