• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Sony Vegas 9 PRO

OliverE

Power member.
VegasPro9-300x300.png

The Vegas Pro 9 collection integrates two powerful applications that work seamlessly together to provide an efficient and intuitive environment for video and broadcast professionals. This comprehensive suite offers the most robust and progressive platform available for content creation and production. With broad format support, superior effects processing, unparalleled audio support, and a full complement of editorial tools, the Vegas Pro 9 collection streamlines your workflow. From acquisition to delivery, from camera to Blu-ray Discâ„¢, the Vegas Pro 9 collection delivers exactly what you need to produce outstanding results.

Download Here

xpfirefix

thank you so much, you make life easy

awww,, it say sorry there are no survey available to your country.. can you give me your own link

OliverE

Power member.
Sure, when i get back home ill sort it out for you.

I'll message you with the link

SGT.Code

ok kl now im home il try doing one of your bloody surveys and download it

ok i finaly got it done and it gave me prety neet language programe too :) but i just got to wait for the download to finish then il tell ya what i think about it.
o and i just got a white screen replying to this i dont know if you have uninstallled the plugin yet tho

xpfirefix

im back LOL ive read my status >>
xpfirefix
FNG [Fuckin New Guy]

lol im new :) ok ill try to use ipchanger so i can download it now.

OliverE

Power member.
I sent u the download link via PM.

You shouldnt need to change ur IP

SGT.Code

i downloaded this but still havent had the time to find my usb stick and try it on my other pc

xpfirefix

thank you very much i will install it bleepyevans, what is this site zonehack.net its appearing on my screen when i press reply, PM or message its annoying...

OliverE

Power member.
Your welcome, The banners on the top and bottom of each page are advertisements

OliverE

Power member.
Sorry, i see what you mean. I shall fix this asoon as i get to my computer. Thanks for bringing this to my attention

OliverE

Power member.
Ok, shud be fixed now, let me know please.

Its amazing how 1 character of code can change everything.