• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Which section do you ussually hangout?

jethro64

In which section of Market Swag do you love spending most of your time?

I do always spend much of my time here reading and posting here in Off Topic Section, but i do visit the religious, science conflicts, discussions too.

how about you???

piajur

i like to hangout in off topics and graphics because i like the topics of these two, the posts are sometime funny and make you amaze from the comments of every member

Rahul said:
well i am not spending my time into any section.
I opened market swag home page and then click on 'view today's posts'. No need to go in any section and you can reply any topic which you like.

This is what I tend to do when I'm just generally browsing the forum. Sometimes I will go into a section if it's a popular one for spam, just to check it, but other than that I also generally tend to use the "View New Posts" link.

jethro64

Grumpy said:
This is what I tend to do when I'm just generally browsing the forum. Sometimes I will go into a section if it's a popular one for spam, just to check it, but other than that I also generally tend to use the "View New Posts" link.

is that an admin feature??? i haven't noticed that here.

meriamg27

jethro64 said:

I do always spend much of my time here reading and posting here in Off Topic Section, but i do visit the religious, science conflicts, discussions too.

how about you???

yeah, me to i spend most of the time posting comment and thread in off topic forum

Grumpy said:

wow Grumpy you are very active in this forum.
Nice to see you again and please delete spam report and make market swag better.
Thanks

aj_chichi

I think most of us hang out in off topic and in the debate section just like me, because topics there are very interesting. But the thing is its too over posted, well if they will divide it more to subsections maybe it would be more organized and more user friendly.

sangitsah

everyone has their own choice and friend i mostly like to spend my speare time in this forum in gaming section. i love sports so i mostly post in that section. ithink my most of the posts are in gaming and some in off topic section as wel.

fenshu

jethro64 said:

how about you???

well , mostly i spend my time in off topic section. more reply and new thread created there. but i like on gaming section. cause i love playing game :)

chelly0325

im new in here..just trying and learning about market swag. maybe sooner or later i will be able to answer this question.