• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

This is the most resourceful forum I have ever been on.

ormond32176

I have been looking for forums like this one for so long, but until now, I haven't ever found any.

The owners don't seem to be consumed by greed, the members enjoy helping, writing guides, and giving out freebies, and I think it's just the best atmosphere around.

For the amount of posts this forum has, it easily have the most usable, easy to find material, of any forums I've been on.

Not ass-kissing here at all, I just thought it was worth saying.

Nestea

Onyx user!
Glad to hear!

I hope you stay as we grow into a massive community :3

Regicidal

I disagree completely, the owner does seem active, I haven't seen any problems with him.

The staff list is a little under what you would call professional, I like Apollo but the rest are less then appealing.

The pm timers are way above what they should be for regular members, atleast reduce by 10 seconds.

I could care less about it as I plan on upgrading soon anyway

Nestea

Onyx user!
Regicidal said:
I disagree completely, the owner does seem active, I haven't seen any problems with him.

The staff list is a little under what you would call professional, I like Apollo but the rest are less then appealing.

The pm timers are way above what they should be for regular members, atleast reduce by 10 seconds.

I could care less about it as I plan on upgrading soon anyway

Sorry I don't appeal to you :(

Regicidal

I wasn't targetting you, you're new to it and you were chosen for a reason so I'm sure it'll improve.

Sorry if my post was misleading.

ormond32176

gavin101 said:
Great that you feel that way. :)
Enjoy or stay and if you ever have questions feel free to pm me!
Thanks for the offer, this is a whole new side of RS for me.

Reverb

It's because of me. :3

I have to admit, the community on here is spectacular. pm me if you need any help

Nestea

Onyx user!

Spitzy

The community here is great, i love it here.

It's easy and everyone helps if they can =)