• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

The Purge Happening in Texas and Other States?

Zeller

Onyx user!
Apparently, some people have way too much time on their hands or watch too many horror movies

This flyer has been going around Montgomery County over the weekend claiming people will purge in certain communities.
Planning to commence around August 29th :S

wpid-screenshot_2014-08-17-06-54-002.jpg.jpeg

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/u-s-stories/the-purge-threats-growing-creates-mass-panic-real-or-not/14790/

User is banned.
Thanks for this @Zeller, i don't believe in this BS though lol

Treats

OVOXO said:
I'm planning to purge in New York City, who wants to come with me

Pm me we can rob peoples notepads and .txt files to get their OG's and make profit :p

wall

Power member.
This is beyond idiotic, fucking dumbasses. They will be caught.

Amp

Power member.
I find it crazy that people would actually do something like this.

jason

This needs to happen in Illinois so I can finally cut a penis into my neighbor's grass without him calling the police on me for trespassing.

Lion

Its the 29th lol. Nothing happening and I live in that area.

Sum 41

Onyx user!
Lion said:
Its the 29th lol. Nothing happening and I live in that area.

It apparently starts at 6:00 and goes for twelve hours. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Hostage

User is banned.
Dont you still get the electric chair in this state? I wouldn't be doing that shizzle and I'm from UK negro ;)

Fireworks

User is banned.
It's not happening. I live in Texas and travel around it for work. I haven't heard or seen a single thing about it.

Lion

Definitely think nothing will happen, but in the event my family has the means to protect ourselves, and I will update you guys if anything happens.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Lion said:
Definitely think nothing will happen, but in the event my family has the means to protect ourselves, and I will update you guys if anything happens.

Nothings going to happen man. I'm telling you. I live in Texas. Not to mention I've been all round Texas for at least a week at a time for work.

Nothing's happening.

Painkiller

User is banned.
Kids have too much time on their hands.

The Purges in these towns will literally be a bunch of 19 year old high school drop outs that have nothing better to do than vandalize peoples shit.

Darth Vader

Power member.
Would like to see how this purge pans out with everyone in texas having at least 1 gun. 3rd most gun friendly state in the US

Seven

User is banned.
Finest said:
Pm me we can rob peoples notepads and .txt files to get their OG's and make profit :p
wall said:
This is beyond idiotic, fucking dumbasses. They will be caught.
Both of you guys' pictures are the same but just slightly off. Bugging the hell out of me.

BTW OP, this is bullshit. No one down here is stupid enough for that.