• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PSA to all black members

California

Power member.
I only know of one active black member other than myself which is @jamil . But @hollywood might be too.

If you live in california you can basically discard this.
If you live in the south mainly you better read this shit.

As ignorant as it may sound fucking with a white girl is dangerous in teen years. A kid i just graduated with was messing with this girl at a party they both got "drunk" ( Girl acted drunk she wasn't) she sucked him up. her parents found out, and like on TV she said it was against her will. now nig is facing 15-20 years. due to him being 17 and her 15 ( senior and sophomore).
Know you're states Age of consent
12050612.png
This is no joke, no matter if he's convicted or not his life is ruined.
This is no fluke

Another kid who graduated from another school in my area got arrested and charged for a similar matter but it was his own GF.

THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL!

Jamil

@hydrogen
I live in Alaska. Here I think it is either 15 or 16. Really low, probably becuase of low population. I think they want us to make more.

California

Power member.
Jamil said:
I live in Alaska. Here I think it is either 15 or 16. Really low, probably becuase of low population. I think they want us to make more.

Still be careful. These hoes ain't loyal.

Tiger

User is banned.
South states are still racist if you didnt know. Reason i will never go near Mississippi.

California

Power member.
Tiger said:
South states are still racist if you didnt know. Reason i will never go near Mississippi.

I live in Georgia, you dont know how many times i've heard " I can't date you because you're black". :/

Aura

Onyx user!
Didn't know this only pertained to African Americans. Good to know my white privilege excludes me from these kinds of things.

California

Power member.
Alt said:
Didn't know this only pertained to African Americans. Good to know my white privilege excludes me from these kinds of things.

Pretty much does not even joking. You wouldnt get charged with aggrevated sodomy unless you were like 22.

Aura

Onyx user!
California said:
Pretty much does not even joking. You wouldnt get charged with aggrevated sodomy unless you were like 22.

False. This happens to white men too. And Mexican. It's not so much a racial thing as it is a gender thing. Men are held to higher standards and are assumed responsibility in many scenarios, this one especially.

California

Power member.
Alt said:
False. This happens to white men too. And Mexican. It's not so much a racial thing as it is a gender thing. Men are held to higher standards and are assumed responsibility in many scenarios, this one especially.

If you say its not a racial thing then you must have been under a rock for a long time. I agree with the higher standard part, but to say it has nothing to do with a race then i cant agree with you at all.

Hollywood

Sup Cali, I'm here just kinda inactive. Anyway yea "racism still alive they just be concealin it". I think Kanye spit that lol. I'm sorry this happened to your homie but these hoes can turn on you any second. You gotta be careful. You got a link to the video or article?

California

Power member.
Hollywood said:
Sup Cali, I'm here just kinda inactive. Anyway yea "racism still alive they just be concealin it". I think Kanye spit that lol. I'm sorry this happened to your homie but these hoes can turn on you any second. You gotta be careful. You got a link to the video or article?

I got a pic of the nigga in a mugshot. they dont post stuff like that online unless like its a teacher or hes convicted i think

Marcie

Onyx user!
Hell dude. I'm black...

I'm in a relationship with a white girl.

I think personally if you date ANY girl for ANY circumstance especially at the age of 16 (I am) and if you're not white. you're risking it.

But that's how the shit goes. The nay sayers might not understand this because, well they're not black...

Just being "real"

Fanboy

User is banned.
If a rich n1gga wantcha and your n1gga can't do nothing for ya ohhhh these hoes ain't loyal

Day

Power member.
Lmfao did my post really get deleted?

California

Power member.
Jason said:
This has nothing to do with race. Moral of this thread: Don't be a jackass.

Jason, you're smart and i like you . But you're ignorant to this topic, you honestly don't know what you're talking about because yes it has to do with race. And nothing to do with being a jackass.

Not even 10 years ago 6 kids raped a girl, 3 where white 3 black. the 3 black kids got longer sentences. im trying to find the article via google.

Fanboy

User is banned.
Race is everything lol

This white kid in my school bought weed and got caught and only had 1 day ISS but my guy got caught buying weed and he got 1 week out of school suspension and Saturday school.