• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Loyal | We are officially recruiting! (2 spots left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coder

Power member.
Welcome to the official recruitment thread for Loyal. There are currently 6 spots left. We will at all times have a total limit of 20 members.

What is Loyal?

My original vision for this group was for it to be a friends/best-friends only group. The subsection has been quiet though for awhile and I think its time to expand our friend-zone a little. The only requirement I ask of you is to be honest in the application and post in the subsection a few times a week. (at the least)
I would also like you to wear the UB a little as well.. all though its not totally required.

When filling out the application please be completely honest about what you promise to bring to the group. I will kick people out that I feel are not active or have not brought what they promised to bring. The current 10 members that are in the group will always remain in the group. (unless you are banned)

Application format below:

1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your main skill?
4. What can you bring to Loyal?
5. Have you ever scammed someone before? If so.. what was your reasoning for doing this?
6. Have you ever swatted or betrayed someone that considered you their close/trusted friend?

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
RE: Loyal | We are officially recruiting! (10 spots left)

Probably not making it but it doesn't hurt to try.
1. What is your name? Danny or dui
2. How old are you? 16
3. What is your main skill? I'm going to be honest I don't really have a skill besides being loyal. I wish I knew how to crack like most people on FK but I don't know how.I'm good at debating and giving people advice.
4. What can you bring to Loyal? my activeness and my dry sense of humor. I'm a easy/friendly person to talk to.
5. No I haven't and I never thought about/never plan on doing it. I would just feel to guilty to be honest.
Thanks for your time.

Radical

Power member.

@"500"'s
loyal.png

loyals.png

loyal.png

Application

---------------------------------------------------------------------​

What is your name:
My name is John, or my alias, 500.

How old are you:
I am currently of the age of 20.

What is your main skill:
My main skill is gaming, which is my skill online. So, I do have many other skills in life

What can you bring to Loyal:
I can bring debates, conversations, HQ posts, a good representative of the group

Have you ever scammed someone before? If so.. what was your reasoning for doing this:
No I have never scammed someone and never will.​

Coder

Power member.

After every new 5 applications I'll let everyone know who has been accepted and who has been declined.

Guns

User is banned.

1. What is your name?Hi there my name is Michael
2. How old are you?I am 17 Almost graduating High School
3. What is your main skill? Well hi there I have many skills. I am very debative I speak my mind. I can crack accounts. Well mainly my main skill was having a social media shop. On all other forums. Its the one thing that differs me from other members. Well I am gonna waste your time writing all my skills. I am being loyal if you need any of my skills feel free to pm me man.
4. What can you bring to Loyal?Well hi there I can bring many things. I can bring my intelligence to the group my debates and my open minded self the group I can bring my shops to the group I can do giveaways that are needed for a person. I am a very helpful persons the group loyal looks amazing I will bring Honor to the group. I will bring my respect to the group. I will bring my skills to the group. I have many things I can bring to the group . I can bring my loyal and honesty to the group.To be honest I can write like 5 paragraphs but I personally don't know if I will be accepted .
5. Have you ever scammed someone before? If so.. what was your reasoning for doing this? Well I have never scammed someone nor I plan too . Want me to be honest well yea I have thoughts of scamming some one I was planning to but I stopped I dident have the guts to do it. My reasoning was to scam was because my family isen't very financially well so I thought I need this real bad and I know if I ask my parents they will say we don't have money but then I thought then how would the other users think of me because my dumbass coulden't wait and me being my self thought and thought about it I finally decided no I thought what would the other user get out of this wasting his money on me and not getting nothing in return wasting his hard worked money and I said I couldent this is too low and I couldent respect my self as a person if I did.

@ThehackerHD If you would like to know anything else about me please feel glad to pm me I really do hope I get in this group and If I don't its fine probably well more deserved members then me but why not lifes a risk and you need to take chances well thanks for the opportunity

Perplex

Onyx user!

PERPLEX'S APPLICATION
1. What is your name? Cole/Perplex i prefer cole because i was raised with that name, but you can call me Perplex as i do not reallg care :p
2. How old are you?13 turning 14 in April
3. What is your main skill? I love to be with others as a movement with everyone changing the community with this group.
4. What can you bring to Loyal? I am very active spending 5 hours a day on this website, i usually make a deal pr two everyday selling or buying stuff i don't need or stuff i want.
5. Have you ever scammed someone before? If so.. what was your reasoning for doing this? I have never scammed on site or off site ever and never plan to as i have been scammed and it feels very bad inside taking something from me/you.

Motion

User is banned.

1. What is your name? Frankie
2. How old are you? 15, turning 16 in october
3. What is your main skill? My main skill is getting along with people, making people smile. Giving some nice tips. And dealing with other members
4. What can you bring to Loyal? I will be active in the sub forum. Im a very HQ poster. I know what im talking about. Im am loyal to people i care about. Im also looking for new people to play with on xbox with/ more friends. Im a very chill kid i can take insults. I never start shit.
5. Have you ever scammed someone before? If so.. what was your reasoning for doing this? No, because i know what t feels like getting scammed. Been scammed over $250

Wiz

User is banned.

loyal.png

1. What is your name? Wiz

2. How old are you? 17

3. What is your main skill? My skills consists of coding, JTAG's, and computers in general. I can help with anything in those subjects perfectly and efficiently. Don't have much other to say.

4. What can you bring to Loyal? To the community I bring endless help in subjects such as programming, JTAG's/Xbox, and PC's. Of course I'm knowledgable in other subjects but those are my area of expertize. I'm a cool person and I have no problem answering questions and providing my assistance at any time. I will also bring my all-around loyalty to the group.

5.Have you ever scammed someone before? No wouldn't have the balls to and never plan on scamming someone dosnt feel right.

6. Have you ever swatted or betrayed someone that considered you there close/trusted friend? Yes I have swatted before but not any of my friends.

loyal.png

Perplex

Onyx user!

@TheHackerHD updated my thread so it has a little more :)

Doom

Power member.

untitled-6.png

What is your name?
untitled-6.png

My name is Daniel.
My username is @"Goofball", and my alias is Astro.

untitled-6.png

How old are you?
untitled-6.png

I am 15. In only 4 months, I turn 16.
I can't wait!

untitled-6.png

What is your main skill?
untitled-6.png

I'm not really good at anything, I guess. Some say I'm decent at GFX.
I hope this doesn't prevent me from getting into this amazing group run by our god almighty, @"TheHackerHD".

untitled-6.png

What can you bring to Loyal?
untitled-6.png

I can bring another HQ member who will keep the sub-forums active and high in spirits. Nothing else to say here, really.

untitled-6.png

Have you ever scammed someone before? If so.. what was your reasoning for doing this?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to be honest here. I have attempted once, but this was only because I was pissed. Someone had charged back on me $200 and I was negative.
Half way through the deal right before he was about to send the money ($1.3k or something), I called it off. I felt extremely guilty and told him what I was attempting to do.
We're still cool to this day :).

Thirst

Onyx user!

@DaVinci Loyal Application.

1. What is your name?
Kyle

2. How old are you?

3. What is your main skill?
I'm a really good gamer, Semi pro in Halo. Also I can Social engineer, Also i sell gamertags and buy them.

4. What can you bring to Loyal?
I can bring HQ posts and Group Contests and Giveaway's. Also i will post in the sub forum every day atleast.

5. Have you ever scammed someone before? If so.. what was your reasoning for doing this?
No, And I never will.​

Coder

Power member.

Judgement time:

The following users have been accepted:

@Dui
@Motion

The following users have been declined:

@Wiz (Put some more detail into your application and I might reconsider)
@Drizzy drake (You seem like a chill guy, but the run-on sentences killed me. lol)
@Perplex

The following users are on the maybe list:

@500

I hope nobody takes my decisions to heart.. It was a hard decision. I will decide the maybe list on the next judgement post I make. :)

Perplex

Onyx user!

Uhh could you tell me why i wasnt accepted? Thanks

Guns

User is banned.

Oh well better luck next time thanks man @thehackerhd man :/

Wiz

User is banned.

TheHackerHD said:
Judgement time:

The following users have been accepted:

@Dui
@Motion

The following users have been declined:

@Wiz (Put some more detail into your application and I might reconsider)
@Drizzy drake (You seem like a chill guy, but the run-on sentences killed me. lol)
@Perplex

The following users are on the maybe list:

@500

I hope nobody takes my decisions to heart.. It was a hard decision. I will decide the maybe list on the next judgement post I make.
yWRAP8W.png
I'm on a iPod didn't feel like typing that all gotta wait for my PC come in ;)

Guns

User is banned.

Wait @ThehackerHd can I re-update it dude?

Coder

Power member.

Perplex said:
Uhh could you tell me why i wasnt accepted? Thanks

You and @Motion were sorta competing in who gets the spot. I would prefer having both of you in the group, but I only have 10 spots and I only wanted to add two members that time. You may redo your application if you would like me to re-consider in the next judgement post I make. :)

Drizzy Drake said:
Wait @ThehackerHd can I re-update it dude?

Yep. You can redo it one more time. everyone gets one more chance to redo there application if they get declined the first time.

Perplex

Onyx user!
RE: Loyal | We are officially recruiting! (8 spots left)

Updated it @TheHackerHD, pleAse let me know!

Absolute

Power member.

1. What is your name? Justin / 1337

2. How old are you? I am currently 16.

3. What is your main skill? I don't have many interesting skills on the internet but I am really good at sports. I also play competitive Call of Duty and I'm very good at that too.

4. What can you bring to Loyal? I'm a loyal member to FK and I think I can represent your group well.

5. Have you ever scammed someone before? If so.. what was your reasoning for doing this? No i have not, and I don't condemn scamming and will never do so.

6. Have you ever swatted or betrayed someone that considered you there close/trusted friend? No. I would never do that to someone that trusts me or someone I trust. Trust is earned and I take it seriously. I hope it never happens to me but I know for a fact I will never do it.

Coder

Power member.

Perplex said:
Updated it @TheHackerHD, pleAse let me know!

Both you and Astro aka @Goofball have both been accepted.

@Davinci your application has been declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.