• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Is there a risk for botting multiple accounts at once?

QuackzMcDuck

Onyx user!
Is there any risk for botting multiple accounts at once for near 10hrs a day? Like is it more detectable? More severe punishments, like IP banning?

I'd be botting them on the same computer not on a VPS.

Thanks for reading...:smiley:

Inxy

Onyx user!
Yea I did this and i got banned -.-

Drey

Onyx user!
BOT BOT BOT, different ways to bot the safest i'd say 1 bot per ip/ with breaks. It all depends on your goal, some people bot 4 paypal/out game money :) and other bot to get skills up. I heard people say they bot with 20 bots and get over 100M per week, they also added that out of 20 account at least 5 gets banned. To answer your question I actually do not know about ip banning o_O I never heard of it but I guess it could happen... who really cares right ? If my little brother knows how to change our ip, you can do it to. :)

So tell me Quackmcduck, whats on your mind ? ;)

QuackzMcDuck

Onyx user!
Drey said:
BOT BOT BOT, different ways to bot the safest i'd say 1 bot per ip/ with breaks. It all depends on your goal, some people bot 4 paypal/out game money :) and other bot to get skills up. I heard people say they bot with 20 bots and get over 100M per week, they also added that out of 20 account at least 5 gets banned. To answer your question I actually do not know about ip banning o_O I never heard of it but I guess it could happen... who really cares right ? If my little brother knows how to change our ip, you can do it to. :)

So tell me Quackmcduck, whats on your mind ? ;)
Botting =):cool:

WTF can they literally ban your ip from playing runescape!!!?

Inxy

Onyx user!
Ireppgold said:
WTF can they literally ban your ip from playing runescape!!!?

No they can't

Only perm banned your account.