• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Friend Just Died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

User is banned.
One of my friends just died. I need help. I cannot deal with this. I am not very emotionally strong right now.
She had a very bad asthma attack at school, the ambulance came and got her and a teacher went with her. The teacher just confirmed her death.
She died at 14 years old. ;(

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
That's awful dude. Can't imagine seeing a good friend just pass away like that. Be strong, and like I always say, bad things happen to us all the time, but life goes on.

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
Like I said before mate if you need anyone to rant to shoot me a pm. I know you barely know me; but that doesn't mean I don't care

Motion

User is banned.
I can relate, one of my friends died from overdosing sleeping pills, not sure purpose or not. He was 14. Sorry for your loss man, Stay strong!

Narc

User is banned.
Very sorry for your loss, help out her family I'm sure they are mourning. The best thing to do it celebrate her life.

Nevermind

User is banned.
This makes my problems seem miniscule. I wish you the best of luck in pulling through this hard time. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

California

Power member.
Sorry to hear that. When i was in the 10th grade A friend of mine died , we use to play bball together. I was wrecked for a couple days. The school he attended was literally a mess. If you need someone to talk to pm .

Solar

Power member.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. Stay strong, man.

Envy

Grizzled
It's rough, i know. In middle school, three of my friends died. One died of a brain hemorrhage, one died by being shot by a shotgun, another died from drowning on barf in her sleep. It's no easy thing. You'll never forget about them. But you will eventually stop thinking about them for long periods of times. Do what you can right now to help you get closure when the time comes.

Radical

Power member.
Valiant said:
It's rough, i know. In middle school, three of my friends died. One died of a brain hemorrhage, one died by being shot by a shotgun, another died from drowning on barf in her sleep. It's no easy thing. You'll never forget about them. But you will eventually stop thinking about them for long periods of times. Do what you can right now to help you get closure when the time comes.
You must have had a rough middle school times

Anyways, @sintation, sorry for you loss.

Seven

User is banned.
Comedian said:
You must have had a rough middle school times

Anyways, @sintation, sorry for you loss.
I am trying to forget it right now, trying to pretend nothing happened for as long as I can. This is too unreal for me to take in right now.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Damn, message me on kik: j. if you need someone to talk to.

Premium

User is banned.
Sorry to hear bro. im here for you Last year my friend she died the day of Prom. Best thing is to celebrate.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Sintation said:
I am trying to forget it right now, trying to pretend nothing happened for as long as I can. This is too unreal for me to take in right now.

Don't pretend it didn't happen. That'll make things worse. Best thing to do is like some of the others said, celebrate and remember her life and who she was as a person to you.

As long as you do that, she'll never be dead, because her heart lives on in you and her family.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Yeti said:
Worst way to die holy shit. Imaging gasping for air as everyone around you is screaming and slowly you black out.
I shudder at the thought.

Sorry to hear this man, if you need anything everyone is here.

It is pretty scary. My mom has asthma so I know what it's like first hand. Multiple times too. (Asthma attacks that is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.