• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

hf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profanity

User is banned.
RE: Hack F orums

I don't really use other forums and when I did try to expand, the first site I expanded to was the site in topic.
I found members to be rude there so I just sticked with FK.

Cannabis

Onyx user!

Good, we don't need that kind of quality here. What we have is already 100x better than anything that site could ever be just by who we have compared to them.

TaylorCTU

Onyx user!

I would take this as a compliment. Obviously he thinks enough of FK to word filter it. So congrats FK!

Greed

Power member.

Glad to see this finally implemented, Philly.

Terror Squad

User is banned.

Hopefully something can be worked out in the future where both forums allow eachother to be spoken. Good implementation in the mean time.

Chrisu

Oxide said:
This seems a little weird, don't see why it matters.

I believe it's because Omni doesn't allow Philly's site to be discussed, why should Philly let his be discussed here.

Anyways, can I say... FINALLY? There is no reason to discuss other "competing" sites with each other, you are either on one or the other. Being on both is a choice, but keep it to yourself.

MinecraftGeek said:
Jesse Labrocca is an old man who owns a forum site full of 10-19 year olds. He is like what 43?

LOL.

He's a successful businessman. I don't see why you're bashing on him for who joins his site. That is far from logical.

old

Funny that I see people that are on that site as well come here and call it shit.

@Philly, I think this is a fair rule to implement.

California

Power member.

THink of it this way. if he didnt find you a threat he wouldnt block you lol.

Carnage

Power member.

Who likes Hack Fuc*ers anyway? Great idea at least we can save some newbies from going there to get scammed.

Lame123

Philly said:
I should have done this a LONG time ago, but never did. From today forward Hack F orums discussion in any form will no longer be allowed here on FK. They disrespect us by not allowing discussion/advertising of ForumKorner their. Therefore we will withhold the same exact effect, and not allow them. From today forward anyone that even slightly mentions hack f orums onsite will have their warning level increased, if not have their profile banned.

This is not up for debate or discussion, and absolutely under no circumstances will this ever be lifted unless Omniscient(Jesse Labrocca) removes the ForumKorner word filter on Hack F orums.

There*

Sorry i had to do it, and hack ****#-$*$* layout is crap and the community is so sketch so this doesn't bother me.

As long as we can continue to mention sythe and sythe fags its all good.

Kids

Onyx user!

Lame123 said:
There*

Sorry i had to do it, and hack ****#-$*$* layout is crap and the community is so sketch so this doesn't bother me.

As long as we can continue to mention sythe and sythe fags its all good.

What he said.‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏

Terrio

User is banned.

healthy competition is always ok imho. No need to be scared fk is clearly better

Amp

Power member.

I don't see any reason to speak of the other forum on here anyway.

Norway

User is banned.

Not to worry, I took care of advertising on Hack F orums @Philly I've had my user name as: Forum Korner for about a year now ;)

Itanimulli

User is banned.

This should have been done a very long time ago. It's common sense.

Devour

Sintation said:
Can we at least bash the site? I think everyone who comes here out of anger should be able to rant and share their story's.
Why would you bash the biggest mybb forum? It is the biggest for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.