• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

First dab of wax?

Julian

Power member.
How was your experience with solidified THC aka Wax? I honestly almost died the first time i tried it, i was literally gasping for air. I don't think i would try it again, too scared of dying.

Piece

cannaisseur
My experience was similar to yours. I had only been smoking flower for a couple years and never tried oil, needless to say when I ripped the rig I was on my ass for the rest of the night.

Julian

Power member.
@piece same here, it fucked me up.

Piece

cannaisseur
Julian said:
@piece same here, it fucked me up.

I've only hit from a rig that one time. Any other time I've dabbed since then has been out of a pen and been more enjoyable.

Julian

Power member.
@piece my heart was beating fast when the nail was being heated, my homie said to inhale fast and my lungs were ripped.

Piece

cannaisseur
Julian said:
@piece my heart was beating fast when the nail was being heated, my homie said to inhale fast and my lungs were ripped.

Yeah it took me two rips to clear the rig.

VPN

My first experience was a bit different because I had used a pen instead of a rig, for how much weed I smoked I honestly felt like the dab was smoother than weed out the pen. You get higher much quicker, but I didn't cough nearly half as much. When I took dabs off my buddy's rig it was a bit of a different story, but I feel like I really only died when I milked it.
Don't get me wrong, I love dabs. Just feel like the hits are much smoother and hits you much quicker when in comparison to pot.

Summon

User is banned.
My first time trying wax my friend thought it would be funny to give me three fat dabs. I coughed my fucking lungs out after the first one, but I kept going and we smoked a couple joints later. I don't think I've ever been as high as I was that day.

Revolt

Onyx user!
My first time smoking wax was kind of a let down, I took a huge glob my first time and was just choking and coughing lmao.

Every time after that I've gotten fucked up on wax and it was amazing.

BigSean

Julian said:
How was your experience with solidified THC aka Wax? I honestly almost died the first time i tried it, i was literally gasping for air. I don't think i would try it again, too scared of dying.

Dude i had a fucking panic attack and was tripping out and have felt comlletley weird ever since i did try it i have never had a panic attack until that point and it fucked me i cant even smoke regular weed snymore because i panic i have always had anxiety but that sparked something and fucked me up i thought i was dead during the trip

Julian

Power member.
@bigsean welp, rest in peace big sean.

Ambien

I had a crazy experience actually with @Wax, we hacked tons of Instagrams in one night.

Julian

Power member.
@ambien rip, 10% warning, stay OT.