• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

7/23/2014 FK News

Michael

This is insane! Congratulations to the boys @"Gr33d" and @"Sector"! Can't wait to work with you, man.

Congratulations to @"Narc" as well, you finally came out of the closet. ;)

In all seriousness, happy to be apart of this with you guys and this is going to be insane. Unfortunate for the demotions, though.

Doom

Power member.
Wow. This has really changed FK. Not in a good not bad way. It'll just feel.. different.

Narc

User is banned.
Goofball said:
Wow. This has really changed FK. Not in a good not bad way. It'll just feel.. different.

You've been here since jan.

Doom

Power member.
Narc said:
You've been here since jan.

:,( You hurt my feelings. *cries. I've been lurking since early 2012 but never bothered to make an account.

Glitter Milk

There were a few grammatical errors in @Philly's speech but it was beautifully written, well done.
Congrats to you all, even to those who were demoted. Less work for you guys to worry about now ^_^
I'm definitely looking forward to the new and wonderful upcoming changes at this rate.

Kirby

Power member.
Goofball said:
:,( You hurt my feelings. *cries. I've been lurking since early 2012 but never bothered to make an account.

Why on earth would you spend 2 years lurking on a forum, and not "bother" sign up...?
I can smell the bullshit.

Nerve

Onyx user!
Next up:
@Color and @Prepare for staff.
@"Cann!bal" and @"Michael" for super staff.

Random

@sector I'm surprised it took this long for you to be promoted, You're probably my favorite member. Congratulations on the staff position, I'm sure you'll excell!

Doom

Power member.
Kirby said:
Why on earth would you spend 2 years lurking on a forum, and not "bother" sign up...?
I can smell the bullshit.

I went on every so often. I was a TTG fag.

Edit: I meant 2013.. Lol.

jason

My sincerest congratulations to @"Narc", @"Gr33d", and @"Sector". Good luck, all.

Edit: So is everyone getting a 20% warning level because were no longer allowed to tag forum team members?

Phormick

User is banned.
Jason said:
My sincerest congratulations to @"Narc", @"GrƷƷd", and @"Sector". Good luck, all.

Edit: So is everyone getting a 20% warning level because were no longer allowed to tag forum team members?

"You can tag us, just not mass tag us in every pardon. It gets annoying as hell." -Narc 2014

Narc

User is banned.
Phormick said:
"You can tag us, just not mass tag us in every pardon. It gets annoying as hell." -Narc 2014

Someone should put my quote over some image that makes it look inspirational.

м¢ℓσνιη

Thanks, Philly for giving me the opportunity to be apart of this amazing staff team for 3 and a half years! I can still remember how I got mod and staff. :)

Just so I'd point out to everyone, I was FK's longest staff member, ever to rome ForumKorner!

Mod, well I got that, when one of my old forums was merged into FK. CyberTechForums.com. Great site that was, mainly about computers. So when the merged happened, I saw that the computing section wasn't that active, so I put it towards Philly, to see if I can keep that section alive. Which I did, till I got my staff title.

And as for getting staff, well that one, will be a secret, other staff/mods would know how I got it. ;)

But anyway, thanks again Philly for giving myself the opportunity to help this community in so many way, financially and supportively. I've made lots of friends, and enemy's along the way. Had good and bad memerorys as being part of the team, (most of them good :p ).

So thanks Philly!

P.S Congrats, to Greed on becoming the second ever Super Staff ( I still remember also when Greed was a silver colour mod like me haha :D), and Sector on becoming staff ( just a matter of time before this happened ;) ), congrats also on becoming admin Narc!

Greed

Power member.
м¢ℓσνιη said:
Thanks, Philly for giving me the opportunity to be apart of this amazing staff team for 3 and a half years! I can still remember how I got mod and staff.
yWRAP8W.png

Just so I'd point out to everyone, I was FK's longest staff member, ever to rome ForumKorner!

Mod, well I got that, when one of my old forums was merged into FK. CyberTechForums.com. Great site that was, mainly about computers. So when the merged happened, I saw that the computing section wasn't that active, so I put it towards Philly, to see if I can keep that section alive. Which I did, till I got my staff title.

And as for getting staff, well that one, will be a secret, other staff/mods would know how I got it.
mfDY3UA.png

But anyway, thanks again Philly for giving myself the opportunity to help this community in so many way, financially and supportively. I've made lots of friends, and enemy's along the way. Had good and bad memerorys as being part of the team, (most of them good
KzvAN9O.png
).

So thanks Philly!

P.S Congrats, to Greed on becoming the second ever Super Staff ( I still remember also when Greed was a silver colour mod like me haha
W28fUnR.png
), and Sector on becoming staff ( just a matter of time before this happened
mfDY3UA.png
), congrats also on becoming admin Narc!
Thanks a lot man. I remember when you were first mod as well and when I finally joined you. And are friendly chats on aim at the time :)

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Thanks McLovin for everything you have done for FK. I understand you quite well. Good old days.

м¢ℓσνιη

Jimmy said:
Thanks McLovin for everything you have done for FK. I understand you quite well. Good old days.

Thanks Jimmy. The old days were good.