• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox One Digital Accounts (Games)

XNBGX

XBOX ONE DIGITAL GAMES

[size=x-large]Hey guys, I'm a trusted seller from another site and eBay (Can show proof) running a service where I will be charging you a small service fee to buy digital accounts on your behalf for a very nice price. Please see below for frequent questions asked and for Terms and conditions. Thanks and if you have any additional questions just give me a shout.[/size]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What is a primary account?[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]A primary account allows you to have full control to download a game  and to then play the game downloaded, on YOUR OWN profile using your gamertag to earn achievements etc[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Are these primary accounts shared?[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]No. Its 100 percent yours and yours only. Primary accounts however, can be shared with a friend. Message me for more details [/font]

How to place an order?

You can reply on this forum, or shoot me a private message 

How to pay?
Paypal or Skrill 

Delivery?
Delivery time is anytime between 30 mins up to 24 hours to custom build the account.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How to install?[/font]

[size=large]Add new user[/size]
[size=large]Use details provided [/size]
[size=large]make account “My home xbox’[/size]
[size=large]download game[/size]
[size=large]Log back in to your account[/size]
[size=large]Enjoy [/size]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]DLC’s?[/font]
Shoot me a message before purchasing DLC’s

[size=x-large]These are the official prices (service charge included)
[/size]
[size=x-large]XBOX ONE GAMES:
[/size]
Standard games: £19
Deluxe edition: £24 - £28

Pre orders Available too 

PLEASE READ TERMS OF SERVICE AND DISCLAIMER BEFORE PURCHASE:

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Terms of service:[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I am in no way responsible for how you use this account. I am also not responsible for how they are obtained, since i just run a service and charge a service fee.I do not create the accounts,i merely acquire them on your behalf.You accept all liability for your purchase. I can not be held liable if you lose the game for any reason. If you disagree YOU SHOULD NOT BUY/USE MY SERVICE,BY BUYING/USING MY SERVICE YOU AGREE THAT I CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY ISSUES THAT MAY ARISE FROM USING THE GAME OR LOSING THE GAME.[/font]

There is a NO refund policy
You agree by payment that you have read the description,terms of service and disclaimer in full if you disagree with any part,you should not buy 

DISCLAIMER
NO RETURNS OR CLAIMS ACCEPTED, YOU USE THIS SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK ENTIRELY.

You use this service at your own risk.My service is buying  of the accounts on your behalf i charge a small service fee for this. I will not be held responsible for any account suspensions, bans or any other negative effects of using these services.I cannot be held responsible if you lose a game due to a microsoft update..By using my services  you accept this disclaimer in full, however, if you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, YOU SHOULD NOT USE MY SERVICE.There are no returns on digital content so please if you disagree with any of the above do not buy. NO REfunds will be given after you have downloaded the account and games will not be replaced if they lock due to a microsoft update or any other reason. Thank you 

And like i stated before folks, THESE ARE STRICTLY BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK, IF YOU DISAGREE YOU SHOULD NOT USE MY SERVICE 

(I buy these accounts personally and can honestly say i haven't had any problems whatsoever )

For any more questions or query’s, shoot me a message 

XNBGX

if you need any Xbox One or PS4 games, shoo me a message.

XNBGX

Online now. If anybody's interested in purchasing some xbox one or ps4 accounts. shoot me a message

*Can show proof

Zac

Power member.
This is an interesting service. GLWS

XNBGX

Zac said:
This is an interesting service. GLWS

Thanks mate. If you need anything just give me a shout.

VISIT NOW AND USE THE CODE BELOW FOR 10% OFF ALL ORDERS!!!
*Offer ends 7/8/16 (Limited to 10)
Discount code: RS3B6EIRVLR9

XNBGX

XNBGX

https://digitalgamesforcheap.co.uk

P.S All games are available for purchase including, Overwatch, Fifa 17, Cod Infinite warfare, Dues ex and plenty more.