• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Would you die for someone?

Color

IRC said:
I never said anything about the Internet in my post. Please put your glasses on and read the post again. K thanks!

IRC said:
18* and I don't sit on the internet all day when I have a job and a life. But you know everything Chad. Lmfao
Oh yeah, you're right.  Let me go get the glasses I don't have.  In the mean time, take a seat.

Benji

Onyx user!
If you died for someone, that person wouldnt exist to you in the end because you're dead, so whats the point?

VPN

No matter the reason or situation. I'd spare my mother, father, and brothers life at the cost of mine in a heart beat.

Loli

Versace said:
as the title asks, would you die for someone?

personally, i would die for someone that really means a lot to me
I would die for family but not for a friend
i'd hope they'd be the same way

Kalz

I would but only if it was family or friends I really care about

Revo

Power member.
I would catch a bullet for my family members any day

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Like @Joker said. It depends on the situation and who it is. That is all I have to say about the subject.

Waterboyz

Most definitely if i truly love that person, with that being said only 3 people would get their life spared with mine.

UNLESS.. im out in public and a shooter walks in the movies and its just me and my homies imma shield the females in front of me if i know i aint making it out.. Go out like a boss ya digg?

Sketchy

User is banned.
I'd spare my life for so many people . 
I honestly don't care to live , don't hate life , don't love it . Really wouldn't care to die tommorw