• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

World of Warcraft player joins an elite group.

Phreak

User is banned.
Strange way of leveling up an Alt made Everbloom Famous!

c59011e81cac8d6ea2a1aab1c91d2923_content_large.jpg

World of Warcraft player called Everbloom from the US region realm Feathermoon, has leveled his character to level 85 without landing any single mob kill or doing any single quest.

How, you may ask?
Well , basically all he did to level up his Druid was exploring zones and leveling mining, herbing, and the archeaology professions. Today, he is a proud owner of a single and unique character that took him months to build.

On the official World of Warcraft forums, he wrote:

"Well I did it, lol. It was certainly a different way of leveling. It requires lots of patience, but I did get to see the whole game in a new light.
Being on the ground, sneaking around mining, herbing and eventually archaeology, makes you go everywhere to get every single point of discovery xp that you can. It really gives you a chance to see an amazing world up close and personal. I spent hours swimming around reefs and flying to the farthest reaches of the maps.
If you like to explore and enjoy a challenge, I really REALLY recommend this. I have been playing since day 1 on other characters and I even have an original Loremaster (you know, back when it was hard) and I saw so MANY new things with Everbloom that it really made it worthwhile for me to continue on with this character and each level was a major achievement!

I would like to ask Blizzard to possibly look into changing the
'Invitation to the Argent Tournament' scripted event so that it doesn't flag you as having completed a quest when you haven't actually completed a quest, as that almost broke my heart when I logged in to check my stats page, only to find my 0 kills 0 quest stats had gone to 0 kills 1 quests completed when all I did was open a letter.
I opened a ticket and requested the quest be removed, but was told it is not possible and that I should mention it on the forums in the hope that Blizzard changes it.

So, now I am server transferring this one to Antonidas to join the guild which is a 0 kills guild that was started there for us alternate advancement people! I think most of the guild is searching out quests that require no killing, but I shall stick to my 0 kills 0 quests attempt yet again!"

Come join the ... fun? ;)

Bree

RE: World of Warcraft player becomes famous!

Lol, the title is a bit misleading, but the story itself is quite nice.

Ive been playing WoW for 6 years, and I cant say id ever want to level with that method :s

Phreak

User is banned.

Crawl said:
Lol, just play the frikin game ?!

Erm, that is what he's doing?
This is a "Gaming" section. We discuss all various aspects of different games here.

Phreak

User is banned.

Sir said:
I instantly though Leroy Jenkins, but interesting story. Thanks for the share.

Yeah, my title is a bit misleading.
I'll edit it. : )

Balkan#1

User is banned.

Phreak said:
Crawl said:

This is a "Gaming" section. We discuss all various aspects of different games here.
Lol, I still prefer the old way to do quest and kill mobs.

That's like playiong cod4 and leveling till lvl 55 with doing only challenge's or stuff like that.

Phreak

User is banned.

Crawl said:
Phreak said:
Crawl said:

That's like playiong cod4 and leveling till lvl 55 with doing only challenge's or stuff like that.

When you level the same way over and over for 6 years, you are constantly looking for new ways to level and make the game fun again. You get tired of the same old repetitive leveling style.

Balkan#1

User is banned.

Phreak said:
Crawl said:
Phreak said:
Crawl said:

When you level the same way over and over for 6 years, you are constantly looking for new ways to level and make the game fun again. You get tired of the same old repetitive leveling style.
Yeah u right with that, but still I woudn't play a game 6 years with no breaks or something, just move to the next game. Or try other charectars. But lets go ontopic now.